Streaming GSF

Drakkolich

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When's the next stream? It's been a while.

I still can't figure out what's making the stream lock up, I've been doing some recordings while playing to try to figure it out and it keeps doing it sadly. I guess for now I could just keep streaming through it but it's really bothering me, because when you're watching live it's really jarring.

I am working on it though!

• 2 weeks later...
I want to see streams/recordings of non-competitive matches - so that everyone can see where it hurts.

Ok I'll bite. Are you asking to see matches of Drako on the losing side of an unbalanced match?

Are you asking to see matches of a curb stomping by Drako and associates?

Are you looking for a match where Drako goes over how and why he lost and what he could have done better?

Are you looking for a match where Drako analyzes the tactics of the losing team and explains what they could have done better?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
May have just been twitch acting funny but when I went to watch it the stream was choppy as hell I had to refresh 3 times just to get to the end of the vid

It was a nightmare to stream last night, it was dropping me down to 20 fps while playing and it was basically unplayable for me. I'm going to do a few test runs over the next few days to see if I can figure out the problem. Sorry about that!

It was a nightmare to stream last night, it was dropping me down to 20 fps while playing and it was basically unplayable for me. I'm going to do a few test runs over the next few days to see if I can figure out the problem. Sorry about that!

No worries just wanted to make sure you knew there might be an issue on the other side too. Like I said trying to watch it was rough but ive seen Twitch be ""twitchy"" lately s who knows if the issues are related,

• 1 month later...

Streams up!! (I believe I've sorted out my tech issues but tonight will be the first time back since, sorry if anything goes wrong)

Edit: All done for tonight, thanks for watching, looks like everything went well, hopefully I can get back to regular streaming.

Edited by Drakkolich