Alpha Company RP-Patrol Schedule

Kontraz

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean after respawning.. twice? Since we were inside your own base ~20 meters from your med-center?

Oh, you mean when there was only Romiel and myself at our base, and five of you, before we even put our 5-man together?

No when there was a 5man from Imp side that did that.

You never wiped our 5-man. The only time you wiped anyone is when Romiel and I zoned in from a WZ and were the only ones in the base. I actually killed one of your healers before you even killed me the first time, but you did wipe Romiel and I twice before Eisys, an Op heals, zoned in from the same WZ. We then wiped the rest of your team without dying again.

Since we knew you would be back, we put together a 5-man of Malkiv, Romiel, Maezia, Eisys, and Krispos. Even though Krispos wasn't actually in our group, we told him what was going on, and we waited together. Sure enough, we saw you gathering just right at the edge of view-distance from the base. We then ran over to you and proceeded to make it look like you didn't even know how to use a keyboard. Only Krispos died, since he wasn't in our group, and I don't think Eisys or Maezia saw him get low on HP. After we wiped your team, I did a /sorry to Aeris (since I know Aeris on Imp side), and we waited a few minutes. You guys didn't come back, so we all went about our dailies again.

That's what actually happened, and we all know Alpha Company is notorious for trying to re-write history in their favor when **** goes down in pvp.

That is completely false. we had numerous 4vs and duels in case you don't remember.

To start with, we were on a patrol and decided to check out the base, found you, and killed you and your friend multiple times after we were attacked by you and the npc elites. We had many fights with 4v4 later on during which we won many and lost some. Maybe you ran before that. Smart move.

That is completely false. we had numerous 4vs and duels in case you don't remember.

To start with, we were on a patrol and decided to check out the base, found you, and killed you and your friend multiple times after we were attacked by you and the npc elites. We had many fights with 4v4 later on during which we won many and lost some. Maybe you ran before that. Smart move.

"We" didn't have any duels after we wiped you 5v5 that night. After we waited a few minutes for your group to come back, which you didn't, everyone went their separate ways to do their dailies.

You killed Romiel and I twice - you didn't kill us "multiple times," as though indicating we were wiped over and over, nor were you attacked by the Champion NPCs. Your group was tucked safely against an empty wall. The only thing you had to fight after making your way into the base was Malkiv, Romiel and Eisys.

I love how Alpha Company even spins fables on the forums to "enhance" their in-game RP.

Lolz I see no problem with alpha company. There pretty much the only Solid thing in this server that sticks to a regular schedule. If they are promoting open world pvp then I give them creds for that. I know that sometimes things are twisted a little for RP purposes but why does everyone get so Butt Hurt over it. (Not singling anyone out im saying in general people react this way). Lets not lose sight that this is a video game. I in the past became worried over things such as this; where does it get you though? 100's of miles away and humanity still finds a way to start conflicts.

I'll be trying to gather a more formidable force for you guys to fight for your tuesday tatooine patrols, if you are still doing them, that is. Love rping/fighting with you guys, and plan on searching for your patrols more often.

Im down for any fighting. But yes we were engaged by the champions, we did return to the base to fight more. You were'nt there, other Imps were. Stick around next time for some worthwhile fighting nextime, then we'll see if your "wins" are as quick as your forums responses.

EDIT:

On a side note. Bring the fight Foxen! Love running into you all in the world :) With the holidays in sight, our patrols have dropped down a bit... BUT if Tat is where you would like to have some fun then I'll try and find some people that aren't too busy with getting ready for the holidays and make sure we have our Tat patrols as often as possible.

Hope to run into ya :cool:

Edited by LanceCorporalDan

Neves!!!

Just saying Hi!!

hahah, hey there :cool:

Looks like Alpha ran into a decent amount of Imperials last night on Tat... I wasn't there but I heard that it was good pvp, and even though about half of the Imperial forces were lvl 30-40's they still stuck around for good pvp and some rp.This provides some promising hopes for more encounters in the future.

Good on yeah Imp side! :D

"We" didn't have any duels after we wiped you 5v5 that night. After we waited a few minutes for your group to come back, which you didn't, everyone went their separate ways to do their dailies.

You killed Romiel and I twice - you didn't kill us "multiple times," as though indicating we were wiped over and over, nor were you attacked by the Champion NPCs. Your group was tucked safely against an empty wall. The only thing you had to fight after making your way into the base was Malkiv, Romiel and Eisys.

I love how Alpha Company even spins fables on the forums to "enhance" their in-game RP.

"you" didn't have any duels or group matches. The two times we were wiped was 1) when we were all in your base and you continually respawned/attacked along with elite npcs and 2) when we were attacked while dealing with Question and his group.

The numerous duels and group fights we had were, again, with Question and his group who showed up WHILE you were there, and we all stayed long after your little side show decided to leave. You want to talk S**T, back it up. If not, move you epeen waving somewhere else. There is no need for it here in this thread.

As for continuing with the patrols, things have seemed very dead as of late, and when we do have a chance encounter with imps (even if we are outnumbered) it seems they would rather leave/avoid confrontation. There is nothing wrong with this, if you have an RP event going and don't want to be bothered, that is your business. However, it gets tiresome not finding many to interact with.

SO, I'm putting this on the table - when/where would the imp guilds looking for RP and/or PvP like to find us? I'll try to adapt the RP patrols to times and locations that you guys prefer.

• 1 month later...

Now that the holidays are over, it is time to resume our Monday-Thursday patrol schedule. The patrols each night will begin at 8:00pm est - SHARP. In addition to the standard patrol, we are going to get in formation/do a micro patrol at varous republic-only locations to kick the night off (for maybe ten minutes) just to give our own faction a bit of a show. We will patrol the following locations:

Monday: Hoth (meet on fleet)

Tuesday: Tattooine (meet on ord mantel)

Wednesday: Alderaan (meet on tython)

Thursday: Belsavis (meet on coruscant)

It is imperative that I stress these are RP PATROLS. Unless we are engaged by a large enemy force, we are not to kill any imperials we come across. We encourage RP with them through CCs and /say, however if it becomes obvious they do not wish to participate, they are free to go. Those caught acting otherwise will answer to me, and that's not something they want.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them here or contact me directly. I'll also be updating our page on the SWTOR site with this info

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see you guys are still on JungMa.

Who is still around, Alrek or Q ?

This is Alex Maslio from SWG. I had to leave the game for a while due to economic issues but now i'm back

(wouldn't it figure the same time my economic issues are cleared up the game goes F2P)

Anyway my sith rp guild is gone, I have a trooper I've been working on. Would like to make contact with you guys

Good to see you guys are still on JungMa.

Who is still around, Alrek or Q ?

This is Alex Maslio from SWG. I had to leave the game for a while due to economic issues but now i'm back

(wouldn't it figure the same time my economic issues are cleared up the game goes F2P)

Anyway my sith rp guild is gone, I have a trooper I've been working on. Would like to make contact with you guys

Great to have you back in the game!

Q is in charge now, I'm sure you know you could always go to the website to get in touch with us again http://www.alphacompanyonline.org or you could do a /who to find some of our guys who may be online.

Hope to see you soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Alpha Company!

I'm wondering if there is a patrol scheduled for this Tuesday Feb 5th.

There is a clandestine meeting scheduled for that day between the Cursus Honorom and Moe's Swoop garage. The quick story is that Moe's stole an imperial spy droid that was spying on House Alde on Alderan. They will be selling it to the Cursus Honorom.

It would be cool if the Alpha Company crashed this meeting, not sure if this would be fun RP for the company.

Please post here, pm me, or get me on aim "Narmical" if your interested.

Tuesday's patrol is Tatooine (so that we can look out for ganking before the speeder races).

Drop me a line ingame and I can set our patrol path to 'happen upon' the meeting if you would like.

Im sorry, i spaced on this over the weekend. So it may be too short notice now, but the plan was for the hand off to be after the swoop race in the northern section of the outlaw's den. probably around 9:15 or 9:30ish.

Not sure how you will react, but all i ask is for Zigfried to escape with the spy droid.