Hutt Ball - can we have it removed from random WZ?

MuNieK

He said 'american football', more commonly known as 'hand egg'

http://www.nastyhobbit.org/data/media/1/football-handegg.jpg

Perfectly viable for a Hutt (in fact I think I actually saw a couple playing during the Superbowl) and they can just bring on what I believe they call a 'special team' for the few predetermined kicking parts.

Couple angry Euros on tonight eh?

Anyways, hopefully if they do add the ability to select a warzone they add a bonus to random too, because however it rolls it would suck to have your favorite warzone be a ghost town just because people can't grasp teamwork. Or how to use their hands :D

Not everyone is american football fan and american football for many of us is just not the thing that sith and jedi should do... This is breaking the immersion. I just cant find any good reason why sith inquisitor would like to play football >.< - like there is not enough of jedi to eliminate out there and battlefields to fight on...

At least give it as a special option to check/uncheck while signing up for warzones. I just dont want to be there. Landing on that area kills a sith in me. When there will be really little of sith in me left i will have no need of playing this game anymore. :(

not everyone likes long queues.

warzones should be optional, even if you have to wait 3 times longer.

I am sick of huttball beyond anything else in the game and cannot even face pvp anymore till I dont have to keep playing this crap.

Just let us choose, we all have preferences and choosing what we prefer is all we ask even if it is slow to get in because of server imbalance.

Well if you are sick of playing so much Huttball consider yourself lucky! Because there are probably 5 Pubs in que just dieing to get a game so they can lose to just during off hours because they are trying to get valor or need a wz com or 2 for a bag before the end of the night.

I don't like the idea of having the choice to choose your warzone... just think a Battlemaster that has very little experience in one of the other warzones... absurd

I totally agree there needs to be another warzone or two.

Love the Idea they came with here on the Arena type concepts much like in Star Wars Ep. 2.

I'd also like to see different size Ops Warzones. Like 16v16 so premades don't have such an advantage.

/agree

I hate Huttball. It's not why I come to the Star Wars universe. I don't enjoy the mechanics. And the announcer is annoying as hell.

If I could choose to do it, my outlook would probably be different. I might even enjoy it.

they should add additional 'games' where you can play your own faction, that way you wont be forced to keep playing the same WZ 'huttball' when your faction outnumbers the opposition

maybe a capture the flag game (I know it's been done to death but at least they can get it right)

huttball is a capture the flag game...

How about a few more maps that are 'military exercises' king of the hill, capture the intel/flag.

Or maybe BW could make some effort with faction balance before they close down the Republic fleet? Right now instant queues for all three WZs is the only bonus being an under dog has to draw in new players. Add more same faction WZs and you may as well just remain the game "SW: The Sith Empire" and be done with it.

If you don't like huttball join the lower populated faction of your servers. I for one get huttball once every 10 or more matches, wish I pick to queue only for huttball.

You overlook one of my arguments: immersion. I play swtor to get immersed. And im more of a Sith than a Jedi - it would be hard for me to get immersed with a repubic character.

If i would care only about combat mechanics (which are also very important for me) i would stick with WoW. Im just not immersed in that realm anymore, so i switched to Star Wars universe which i love.... just to play american football mutation >.<

Huttball should be an optional thing for players who want to play american football mutation. I want to pvp the way its meant to be: republic vs empire. Huttball is not warzone, its a sport arena. So it shoudlnt be mixed together.

Edited by MuNieK