Bounty hunter chapter 3 bug and the legacy system, will we be unlocked?

Darthdesadarius

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
I leveled my BH after coming back, sometime after 1.3 went live. I proceeded through chapter 3 and my load screen now says Interlude so whatever bug exists I dodged it

no you havent, it's 2016 and they still havent seen to this!

legacy is still affected, i cant use my legacy skill with my other alts esp for heroic moment. character load screen still shows i havent finished my bh class story. I have a new in-game ticket.

and yeah, my load screen says Interlude as well.

any direction to getting this fixed?

Edited by ChuckBagus

• 4 weeks later...

Hey,

I have the same bug... Finished all class story quests, yet legacy unlock is still locked.

Also it didn't count towards the Legendary status and got no achievement for completing the story...

Sent a ticket, no reply as per usual.

Bioware PLEASE fix this...

• 2 weeks later...
Hey,

I have the same bug... Finished all class story quests, yet legacy unlock is still locked.

Also it didn't count towards the Legendary status and got no achievement for completing the story...

Sent a ticket, no reply as per usual.

Bioware PLEASE fix this...

Just finished all the bounty hunter class quests today, no achievement, no legacy unlock.

This bug seriously over 4 years old?

Edit: Customer support was quick to reply, says it'll be fixed in the next update (4.5) instead.

Edited by jepeman

Just finished all the bounty hunter class quests today, no achievement, no legacy unlock.

This bug seriously over 4 years old?

Edit: Customer support was quick to reply, says it'll be fixed in the next update (4.5) instead.

Update 4.5 didn't fix the issue.

I was so happy to see the patch notes for 4.5 state that the Bounty Hunter story would be fixed! Alas, my dreams were crushed. :(

The Bounty Hunter is still not lit up on my character screen. I gave support a call, and they said they were working on fixing the Smuggler bug (I didn't know there was once since I haven't played that storyline yet) and that the Bounty Hunter was the next class story they would fix.

Just thought I'd share what support told me today. Here's hoping we all get a resolution to this soon. :cool:

Smuggler class bug ain't solved yet ... Created a ticket on June 1st when the "fix" was published, it's still open. As is the bug, no achievement, chapter 3 still unfinished. :jawa_frown:

Let's hope they REALLY work on this, but I doubt it ... Like many multi-million-dollar corporations they will just go on like before, ignore faults and focus on money-making :mad:

I don't understand breaking things that used to work. The Consular is apparently also borked, but the only two I need are the Bounty Hunter and Imperial Agent. Just sooooo dumb. I mean, when it was 12x class story I did all but those two and it worked fine.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't understand breaking things that used to work. The Consular is apparently also borked, but the only two I need are the Bounty Hunter and Imperial Agent. Just sooooo dumb. I mean, when it was 12x class story I did all but those two and it worked fine.

All I need is the trooper.bounty hunter, and imperial agent for legendary, but alas trooper and bounty hunter stories are both bugged. Does anyone know if Imperial Agent is bugged also?

• 1 year later...