World Bosses

Does anyone know of a database that details world bosses? Wanting to put together some raid nights here to tackle some of the world bosses. Was wondering what levels pertained to each world boss. Really looking forward to the droid boss on Coruscant. Any info would help here. Thanks.

Does anyone know of a database that details world bosses? Wanting to put together some raid nights here to tackle some of the world bosses. Was wondering what levels pertained to each world boss. Really looking forward to the droid boss on Coruscant. Any info would help here. Thanks.

Was looking for this a little while ago and couldn't find anything good. This is what I have been able to put together for the republic side.

Levels are the level of the boss.

Name: SD-0

Planet: Coruscant

Level: 18

Area: Old Galactic Market

Name: Subject Alpha

Planet: Taris

Level: 21

Area: Brell Sediment

Name: Trapjaw

Planet: Tatooine

Level: 30

Area:

Name: Battledroid R4-GL

Planet: Nar Shaddaa

Level: 32

Area: High Security Lockdown Area

Name: Ulgo Siegebreaker

Planet: Alderaan

Level: 35

Area:

Edited by JLapp

Name: Subject Alpha

Planet: Taris

Level: 21

Area: Brell Sediment

Location: -430,790 Easy with 16 people 20-22. Drops an AoE cloud that does damage over time and slows, keep people alive, move out of fire. Dropped 2 mods and pants of purple quality/level appropriate. We had wanted to try to pull him onto the land but the entire raid ran in anyway for the first pull and he went down without a problem. Clouds a bit tricky to see in the murky water so I'd suggest positioning on the land behind it. 1 tank 3 heals rest DPS. As usual immune to cc/stun/snare and his melee attack may also slow, should be held in one spot tank and spank style. Fight is extremely trivial.

Taris Empire Side Boss:

I wrote this up after not being able to find a thing and winging it with a group of 16 ppl.

Boss Name: The Ancient One

Type: Lvl 38 World Boss Worm.

Ops Comp: Downed with 16 lvl 32-37s, 4 main spec heals, 2 tanks.

Fight Positioning:

1. MT picks up boss and turns him away from raid.

2. Raid spreads out (~5 m), Melee at back/sides.

Mechanics:

1. A targeted AoE attack that freezes the target. Move out of the area ASAP, causes periodic damage.

2. A frontal attack that will knock back anyone in front of the boss except MT.

3. A cast-time, frontal knockdown. Quick cast, might be interruptable. This wasn't a problem when no one but the MT was standing in front of the boss.

4. ADDS will spawn periodically, easy pick up, low dmg, just AoE em down.

Comments:

Very forgiving fight. Dont stand in **** on the ground. Pick up and kill adds. Dont stand in front of the boss. We were able to get this group together and one shot it despite a rushed start due to server maintenance. Easy Epics.

Also I believe most worl dbosses are now tuned to 16 ppl of adequate level. Mainly applies to DPS. healers can be a bit lower..

Edited by Pawlaar

Taris Empire Side Boss:

I wrote this up after not being able to find a thing and winging it with a group of 16 ppl.

Boss Name: The Ancient One

Type: Lvl 38 World Boss Worm.

Ops Comp: Downed with 16 lvl 32-37s, 4 main spec heals, 2 tanks.

Fight Positioning:

1. MT picks up boss and turns him away from raid.

2. Raid spreads out (~5 m), Melee at back/sides.

Mechanics:

1. A targeted AoE attack that freezes the target. Move out of the area ASAP, causes periodic damage.

2. A frontal attack that will knock back anyone in front of the boss except MT.

3. A cast-time, frontal knockdown. Quick cast, might be interruptable. This wasn't a problem when no one but the MT was standing in front of the boss.

4. ADDS will spawn periodically, easy pick up, low dmg, just AoE em down.

Comments:

Very forgiving fight. Dont stand in **** on the ground. Pick up and kill adds. Dont stand in front of the boss. We were able to get this group together and one shot it despite a rushed start due to server maintenance. Easy Epics.

Also I believe most worl dbosses are now tuned to 8 ppl of equal level to the boss.

Incorrect. Most are tuned for 14-16 of appropriate level. We tried "The First" on DK with 16 players, about half being under leveled (14-15ish) and he enraged.

I always try to fill the group just to get as many ppl in on the experience anyway. I've had groups of 14 to 20. World bosses in open pvp areas are still the best experience in MMOs. Especially if the other faction comes causing trouble. Wish I could knock out the Hoth boss before headin home for xmas.

post the sith ones now... all i could find it this:

The First | Dromund Kaas | Level 18 | Southeast in Heroic-Quest-Corner

Grandfather | Balmorra | Level 22 | Southwest in water -Dmg Spikes

Trapjaw | Tat | Level 30 | Central west Dune Sea - Shockwave Cone Stun - Dmg Spikes

Battledroid R4-GL | Level 32 | Network Security District Nar Shadaa Bonus, Taxi = Upper Industrial Sector - Disruptable direct damage channel

Ulgo Siegebreaker | Level 35 | Northeast of Outpost Ghrent in river, Alderaan - AoE Bombardment

The Ancient One | Taris | Level 38 | North-north-west corner of map, Sunken City - spawns ad waves - forward cone stun -throws aoe poison that stuns target, high dmg

Gargath | Hoth | Level 47 | Clabburn Tundra Jagged Plains Bonus, western central area

not very descriptive. i want coords.

Edited by dipstik

Sorry to ask the noob question here, but I just found out about the world bosses and actually stumbled upon one, The First... My question is. Do I need to find a quest for that beast or just gather bunch of people and charge like cavemen in prehistoric times?

I heard someone mentioned something about autoquesting.. where is that and what is that? I'd like to know specifically regarding Dromund Kaas, since I wanna take a stab at The First boss.. thanks for any info

just gather bunch of people and charge like cavemen in prehistoric times?

This ;)

I always just shout in general chat asking who wants to take down the world boss, then we set up some quick tactics and charge at him, it's fun :jawa_smile: