Solo Flashpoints

It really depends on your character but normally 5 to 10 levels above the level of the bosses should be possible. Just try them :).

Gear drops from bosses are "bound" to the character that loots them so "no" you cannot send flashpoint loot to another character.

I don't think I'd ever notice that. Rubbish. Will have to think of a different way of quickly gearing alts. Comms and sending kit it is I think.

Kits will work but you can't send comms to another toon, trust me I tried.

Edited by ZayneDraay

It just depends on class, gear, level and buffs. 5 is pretty easy with all buffs and properly geared. I have done them as low as 3 levels above on my shadow, thanks to stealth.

You can't send the comms, but what you can do is rip the armor, mods and enhancements from gear (or take armor, mods and enhancements bought with comms) and put them in gear bound to legacy and then mail it to your imp alt. If you bought the sandpeople armor from the The Grand Acquisition Race, then you are set. The crossbow will also allows you to send barrels, as far as I know there is no way to legacy a hilt, so just be prepared to send your imp lightsaber waver credits to buy hilts off of the GTN.

Edited by mikebevo

Just get a Custom armor set for your alt and take Cybertech on your main. I noticed all the mods you get for Comms are tanking ones. With Cybertech @400 and 5 deployable Comps I can craft a full set of blue mods/armorings for my alt in about an hour. Mods/armorings are BOE, so craft 8 of each and send away. Use your comms to buy Enhancements. Buy the Barrel/hilt off the GTN.

You can run the heroic quests with your main, buy the mods with comms, and send them too your alt as well.

Edited by Lythos