Coolest Voice In The Game.

Captain_Zone

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Darrow.

He plays the overseer at the start of the Sith Warrior quest. More importantly he was the anti-hero Avon in Blake's 7, a BBC sci-fi drama in the 70s. Can't beat recognising the voice of one of my childhood heroes.

Edited by Irongut

Zenith for me. I was extremely upset when I found out he was NOT a romanceable option simply because his voice is warm and smooth like melted butter...

I also really like the voice of the red twi'lek that gives you a quest to save a smuggler from Fa'athra's palace on Hutta. He's the one in the Rust Yards. I know he's got some weird speech impediment in the game, but the timbre of his voice was sooo nice.

Or maybe I just have a weakness for male twi'leks? LOL.

My favorites in no particular order are:

Malavai Quinn (I drool everytime I hear his voice)

Vector Hyllis (it's sweet)

Yes on both counts there. @_@

I also love the male Imperial Agents voice, he really gives his all, and I know that any option I pick is going to be solid gold awesome. He really makes the IA story come alive for me.

Female Inquisitor

Female Inquisitor

Female Inquisitor

I sometimes just do trash quests to hear her talking :D

There's a H4 on Balmorra, don't remember the name, but at the end you have a LS/DS choice. If you take the LS one, then you can hear her say "Don't make me regret this" to a girl. That line chilled my spine. My teammate was like "holy s**** !" too...

Female trooper, Female Agent.

Zenith for me. I was extremely upset when I found out he was NOT a romanceable option simply because his voice is warm and smooth like melted butter...

Finally! I could not believe I am the only one mentioning Zenith (Troy Baker) in this topic. Amazing VA, most interesting and beautiful voice, great character match. Simply love him.

I would also like to give the lady who does the voice of Darth Lachris an honorable mention, since if you take the DS points and just stand there while she chokes out the governor, she looks at you in a sultry way, smiles and says "Watch and enjoy" in a voice that oozes "I can make you love every second with me." hotness....

Ohhhhh yeah... I'll be in my bunk. :D

I would also like to give the lady who does the voice of Darth Lachris an honorable mention, since if you take the DS points and just stand there while she chokes out the governor, she looks at you in a sultry way, smiles and says "Watch and enjoy" in a voice that oozes "I can make you love every second with me." hotness....

Ohhhhh yeah... I'll be in my bunk. :D

I would have to agree with this. First time I ran through that I was so intrigued I almost didn't know what to do with myself.

Hmm, I like a lot of the cute and nice sounding voices, but for the "coolness" factor . . . I'd say it's a tie between Zenith and the male Sith Warrior. Both voices are very smooth sounding and easy on the ears. Zenith sounds a little tougher, while the SW sounds more refined.

As far as cool female voices go, I really like Akaavi Spar's. It is powerful in an understated way, and very nuanced.

Imperial Side

Best Playable Char Voice = Male IA (especially on dark/threatening/vengeful options)

Best NPC Voice = Lord Zash

Best Humanoid Companion Voice = Andronikos Revel

Best Non-human Companion Voice = Xalek/SCORPIO

(non) Honorable Mention = Ship Droid

Imperial Side

Best Playable Char Voice = Male IA (especially on dark/threatening/vengeful options)

Best NPC Voice = Lord Zash

Best Humanoid Companion Voice = Andronikos Revel

Best Non-human Companion Voice = Xalek/SCORPIO

(non) Honorable Mention = Ship Droid

Zash rules. Love her voice!

Andronikos Revel is Steve Blum, of course. He's nearly the most prolific VA in TOR, right after Jennifer Hale.

Xalek/Yudrass is awesome as well. He should have had a larger role, imo.

I think the Ship Droid is quite possibly the most annoying voice in the game... oh wait. Male Consular is way more annoying. xD

Edited by Captain_Zone

My favourite NPC is by far Zash. There's just something about it that I love. I'm also a big fan of Ashara Zavros but I dunno if that's mostly because I loved her as Cassie Newton in Buffy and just enjoy hearing that same voice in-game,

My favourite character voice has to be my male Slinger. He just delivers so many lines so well.

There are a lot of really good VA's, but there is something about the way the Male Agent delivers his that makes him seem both a bamf and hilarious at the same time.

For NPC, there are a few, most notably Grand Moff Kilran, Arden Kothe, The First Son and Zenith.

Edited by Halja

Jennifer Hale. In SWTOR she voices the Female Trooper and Satele Shan but has been in many other Bioware games. (KOTOR as Bastila, Mass Effect as Shepard)

I first fell in love with Jennifer Hale's voice when she played Bastila in KotOR. Her accent was perfect, and her voice just made me want to... mhmm her if you know what I mean. :D

her voice just made me want to... mhmm her if you know what I mean. :D

No, we don't know what you mean! Please explain.

I kid, I kid. :D

Well my fav voice in game is of course Timothy Omundson, and Steve Blum ain't half bad, either.

I love Kath Soucie's voice acting (female Smuggler). She also provided voice for Tavion in Jedi Knight 2 and Jedi Academy (two of my favourite games)

I also like female Imperial Agent voice. Mako and Jaessa have cute voices too. ;)

As for male voices, I like Sith Warrior.

Edited by Path-x