Harbinger Down....again???

Phorhed

How about some compensation for the server going down two times in about a 24 hour period, a title some cool Super rare items, something, a credit, cartell coins something to compensate us for the inconvience of the server going down on a holiday weekend (Friday). At this point any takers that the keeps going on all weekend due to over pop?

One thing I can say about SOE with Star Wars Galaxies. They had their problems, but they did compensate. Hopefully they do throw us a little love for this impact at peak times.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But since I am a subscriber, I get the 'Highest login priority'! estimated que time 1hr 55min...../sigh

Haha yea. I saw the you're a suscriber you get the highest priority login, only to see that its almost 2 hrs.....yea great priority login

Here is a question that I hope that we can get answered. How is it that the West Coast servers don't have the same parity/number of servers that the East Coast servers have? I noticed this for the first time on the second time that Harbinger went down. I do understand that EA needed to consolidate their servers to be profitable (as much as possible) but I do not understand why the West Coast has a less number of servers. When this question is being answered please do not tell me that population count was a consideration as this happened before the F2P came into effect and should have been accounted for in the decision making process. When you have a complex server farm that is used in the MMO universe (WOW, SWTOR, PlanetSide 2) you always over build to handle the influx of temporary/free to play/trail players so you don't affect the gameplay of the paying players. Was this an upper management decision or an IT team decision?

I'm getting REALLY TIRED of paying for others to play for free. I have over $500 invested in this game if you count my limited edition keyboard and mouse and now, starting with f2p release i cant get on and stay on. I waited 2hrs to get on my server. In the last week I've been kicked of 3 times and im done. One more time and I will throw this game away and go to Guild Wars full time or hell I may go back to W.O.W. At least they don't pull this crap. F2P players need to be resticted from the high volume servers, they just get more and more full and the standard volume servers stay standard, get the f2p out of our server ! I was your biggest advocate BioWare. You've all but lost me. One more time and I swear I'm gone and I'll tell anyone who asks and alot more who don't how terrible this experience is now. FIX IT NOW!!!!!

$15 a month.....I can think of a lot of other things to sub to..... I could re-up my sub for 2 extra gin and tonics at the bar... I don't get lag, play time would be more fun, I may get a few good PvP matches in, and I might like the story arc better at 2am....