The power of the smugglers!

electricghost

Just wanted to post this video showing how awesome the smuggler class in general is, and how powerful that they are when used right. In this video it is my perspective (gunslinger) but you can see my friend how is a healing scoundrel and he heals the whole raid cause our other healer died right off the bat. Tell me what you guys think of the smuggler.

Thanks in advanced.

Not to rain on your parade but what exactly is this supposed to show? Single healing BT story isn't hard at all and I don't see anything special in this video.

Good job on the kill but nothing really brag worthy or special because of a smuggler here.

Not to rain on your parade but what exactly is this supposed to show? Single healing BT story isn't hard at all and I don't see anything special in this video.

Good job on the kill but nothing really brag worthy or special because of a smuggler here.

I think perhapse he is excited by his/their accomplishments. Its nice to see new blood coming to the forums showing their wares. getting tired of the old crap thats on here all the time. wish more new blood would post their stuff. I know in other mmo's (except wow) they posted in a guild section of their accomplishments and people were courteous with a grats... or good job......thats was awsome.

that gunslinger rocks bro! You were on it. gl on your next adventure and post some more. you are definitely an up comming star :)

Smugglers are, indeed, immensely good fun. There's something incredibly enjoyable about not only getting to finally duel and beat that elite foe who's been getting on your nerves for a considerable amount of the class story, but also, whilst you're responding to their pre-fight posturing by absolutely wiping the floor with them, getting to kick them in the justicars as well.

For the sake of massive spoiler avoidance, I shall just say that getting a Dirty Kick in on the adversary of the "Face to Face" mission on Corellia was *hugely* satisfying.

It's even more fun if you happen to have a level 50 Inquisitor as well. Then, when your 'poor, ordinary, mundane, freelance humble crook' of a smuggler is attacked by some smug little Sith who's just gloated about how you don't stand a chance against their dark powers/leet lightsabre skillz, etc, you can unleash a Legacy Force Storm and imagine asking them "So, is lightning fun to play with now?" *Then* radio your crew to have your freighter do a flyby blast on them from low orbit.