R.A.W Season 1

Scorpiooooo

In addition my apologies for any comments that were insulting or personal, I dont like it when i feel my guild is being disrespected. I know Understand that was not your intent but it is how it came across to everyone in our team. In addition Sorry for comments made by my guildies they are just a bit more blunt with their comments. We just felt the community showed a massive disrespect toward us on the night and we did get several in game comments about "Midian carry" ect SO I feel like i must stand up for my players. @ Obiray do you ever net get carried by your 4 man premade normals? :confused:

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading this thread makes my eyes water.

First or last, best or worst it does not matter, its about having fun and bringing our tiny community closer together.

I congratulate all players in this event for taking part from noob to pro.

Thanks everyone for an awesome time watching the matches so far.

BTW...DAMN that Hypergates match between The Moist and BOSS..

OMG what a match...

I logged onto Imp fleet after the match

Cataa said " sweaty palms and ****..."

lol too right mate..

Winspec said he needed a drink

and I think Grizzle was still having palpitations and had to log out to recover :p

awesome game :D

Reading this thread makes my eyes water.

First or last, best or worst it does not matter, its about having fun and bringing our tiny community closer together.

I congratulate all players in this event for taking part from noob to pro.

Thanks everyone for an awesome time watching the matches so far.

BTW...DAMN that Hypergates match between The Moist and BOSS..

OMG what a match...

I logged onto Imp fleet after the match

Cataa said " sweaty palms and ****..."

lol too right mate..

Winspec said he needed a drink

and I think Grizzle was still having palpitations and had to log out to recover :p

awesome game :D

It definitely was the best game I've ever had in PvP. Such a fun game. Brix were shat constantly by both teams :D

Wookie Leaks will be paying 500k each to Icesis and his mate for the hard work they put into this event and not the winning team (6m is enough).

Please don't insult our intelligence with a thinly veiled facade of altruism and appreciation when in fact you are motivated purely by spite.

You assume that by 'donating' some creds to the organisers you can decide the competition prize and not be held to the same rules as everyone else?

Let 'the winning team' decide what to do with the prize and take any credit due.

Cliffs: Pay your *********** entrance fee or G.T.F.O

Its good that we could finally understand each other Xavier.

Scorpio I watch your feed from the second lot of matches on night 2 and I have some thoughts.

Firstly I noticed you and your co-commentator took the time to name players from both sides during key moments of the matches and showed a more balanced approach (giving both sides equal talk time so to speak). Its good to see this change.

Secondly I suggest you tweak your UI abit more for the future streams. I noticed you didn't have guild names displayed (I don't know if this was due to lag) but it made it difficult to know who was who when your camera was zoomed out far enough to not pick up individual names. At least we could recognize the guild name if you had it turned on.

I would also suggest turning off all the extra UI boxes except the pvp specific one and the raid frame. This would give us more viewing room and less clutter.

Thirdly I would also suggest maybe getting a list from the group leader of their team member names/class before the start. That way you can have it handy so you can call out names/classes easier without pausing to check.

Just my thoughts, see you all on Monday night!

Hey Icesis,

I need your skills for my new tv show.

Its called Who wants to be as awesome as Bobcow? - with your favourite host Eddie "Meds" McGuire and lead actress Bobcowz.

We probably should also start some other titles like Million Dollar Bar of Soap Drop featuring Zirkx and First, and Jezi's Million dollar hot seat.

Keen bro?

Edited by Themistaa

Hey Icesis,

I need your skills for my new tv show.

Its called Who wants to be as awesome as Bobcow? - with your favourite host Eddie "Meds" McGuire and lead actress Bobcowz.

We probably should also start some other titles like Million Dollar Bar of Soap Drop featuring Zirkx and First, and Jezi's Million dollar hot seat.

Keen bro?

We should pitch it to the TEN Network. After axing 'Being Lara Bingle' and 'The Shire' they're desperate for something of this calibre!

Hi everyone! Round 1 Game 3 and Game 4 have been uploaded to the zer0ping YouTube page

www.youtube.com/zer0pingtv

I've also uploaded our Match of the Week. I wonder if you can guess which one it was?

The link is right here -

Enjoy!

Tinkle disconnecting at 530/530 on Civil War where nobody had any clear advantage should have been a restart. Glad it wasn't though or we might not have had that epic game 3.

Tinkle disconnecting at 530/530 on Civil War where nobody had any clear advantage should have been a restart. Glad it wasn't though or we might not have had that epic game 3.

It was simply bad luck. If <The Moist> was in the same position *** <BOSS> in the first game i doubt we would have given a rematch. (At least i would have said no)

I actually think, despite being a player down, The Moist was outplaying BOSS that game. Didn't give up for a second. Was good stuff. Community (I think?) was doing a good job keeping everyone up by himself.

*Celestiny :p, community would be more then capable of doing the same though :)

Hoping to try and provoke you :) with no great success

What?! Ill kill you! You think you're better than me by failing? You and your guild suck and you will lose to wookie leaks. You wait until my guild is on, I'm gonna que premades and kick your ***!