So having played beta...

Aescseco

People that were invited yesterday should be level 20-40 by now. And we havent even started. Feels good doesnt it? I like that when I log in people will already be level 50. But oh see its MY fault because I didnt preorder a game the second it was announced! Because thats a normal thing to do you know. Just preorder everything you see the second every game company in the world announces their product.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Feels great. I got in yesterday but won't be able to play until Friday. People are going to be much farther than me. This includes guildies, friends, and strangers that want to kill me. It still feels great. I've been waiting for this game for years. It is installed, patched, and has an active account. IT FEELS FANTASTIC. Edited by Inhalcator

That was beta, and considering everything that has been talked about with leveling in this game I'd be shocked if somebody was at max level by the time the game launched.

Actually I'd be surprised at the opposite. There will be plenty of level 50's prior to launch I bet. It doesn't bother me all that much if there are, even on a pvp server. I've played through many a gank in my day. It's the circle of life. I'll get ganked, and I will in turn do plenty of ganking to fuel my revenge. It all works out in the end. :D

That was beta, and considering everything that has been talked about with leveling in this game I'd be shocked if somebody was at max level by the time the game launched.

Uh, people have only been play what? A day and a half? And they are already level 20-30. I would be shocked if many were NOT already level 50 by the time the game launches.

I don't understand those ppls logic..."Lets rush to lvl cap within a week and then complain there's nothing to do at end game for a game that was just released"

I for one am going to take my sweet *** time playing this game.

Some will be 50 by tomorrow.

Possibly but doubtful. Stephen Reid replied on Twitter (with a link to this site) regarding claims people were already in their 30s and 40s last night. His response was looking at the metrics they have, the highest level character was significantly south of that number.

And unless things changed drastically since beta, the upper levels took a bit more to get through.

Could some folks be 50 by the 20th? Wouldn't surprise me as some folks view these games as a race and somehow think their achievement will mean anything to the rest of us. I could not care less as I've always leveled at my own pace. Sometimes I zoom along, other times it drags BUT, whether others view me as a slow or fast leveler has zero impact on my enjoyment of the game.

Good, by the time I get in on the weekend all those higher levels will be out of my way. Why should I care if someone I'll never meet in game got to 50 before me?

If you play bgs you will care. Those people will be geared and stomping you to the ground. Also if you're in a guild you will care, because all your guildies will be leveled by the time even start playing. Not really good for a guild to have this kind of set up.