2.5+ DPS Leader Boards

BIG_M

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a manually shortened version of this log which runs for an extra minute. Turns out someone's been a naughty boy and didn't use the 1.5 million health debuff.

lol agreed which is my mistake because the 1.5 mil health dummy would have actually helped my dps as a Dirty Fighting GS

Hmm not sure how to prove something that is right there infront of you.

I uploaded a parse and then reposted it onto the forums. so not sure what you are talking about to begin with.

And if we weren't so awesome we wouldn't have beat your guild in Downing the bosses 1st so lets not start there.

Hi all,

Just a reminder that call-outs, insults, or name-calling are strictly forbidden. We want everyone to feel that the forums are a safe place for them and this type of behavior only serves to harass other players. So, please, tone it down a notch.

OK Sorry CommunityDroidEU..... I love you!

Sorry guys was away for longer than expected for christmas but it looks like a nice **** storm played out please play nice if you have any doubt's or think someone has alterered their parse please shoot me a pm so i can follow it up privately to respect people's privacy and to follow swtor tos.

Edit: also for other peoples concern I have followed up on the **** storm since by the time i saw this bioware deleted most of the information ._, and those concerned have been spoken to and action has been taken and if anyone managed to grab a screenshot or 2 of the action send it to me in a pm.

Edited by BIG_M