Its this what Sith think when they PVP?

ZahirS

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6533509376/h2397557D/

I find it amazing, how much a raptor behavior resembles Sith-attitude in PVP, what do u guys think?

Not really. Maybe the twitchy Marauders and Assassins, but that's not even close to the level of awesome illustrated in that picture. To themselves, maybe, to the rest of us they just look silly; especially when they get a movement slow that ruins their entire strategy. Good fun.

Seriously, what is with this OP and creating random threads that make no sense?

As for the picture, I don't see how a raptor riding a shark resembles Sith (or their attitude) in PvP. Am I missing an obvious joke here? :confused:

Edited by Essence_of_Light

Seriously, what is with this OP and creating random threads that make no sense?

As for the picture, I don't see how a raptor riding a shark resembles Sith (or their attitude) in PvP. Am I missing an obvious joke here? :confused:

my guess is he wanted to post a "funny" picture

Wait. Is that picture supposed to be funny? :confused:

Considering that jedi are not supposed to have any emotions, he must not have a sense of humour. From that point of view this all makes sense, if you think about it.

Wait. Is that picture supposed to be funny? :confused:

It was still sort of funny about four years ago. Obviously the OP just arrived here from the past. Either via time machine, stasis pod or possibly a coma. Expect to see posts by the OP linking to weakly justified but actually rather irrelevant ERMERGERD pictures in another two years or so.

The thread title is basically a clumsily flailing attempt to justify posting a link to the picture in the forums because he thought it was amazingly witty and had to share this cutting edge humor RITE NAO. Or something.

His next post will double down on the greatness, in accordance with prophecy.

I got a short story I fell is relevant. I get this guy sometimes in warzones. everytime we lose, he shouts "FU hacks!" at the other team and tells us "I am reporting those *********** for hacking". Because somehow it took hacks for our guard to leave the node unattended, somehow it took hacks for half our team to decide to go for a 3 cap instead of helping maintain the two nodes beginning to come under attack, and somehow it took hacks for one dps to yell how we were all noobs and then in the end he got less than half the damage numbers than even the tanks. Yeah, those guys were totally hackers :rolleyes:

dude, I play mostly Republic, and yeah I have losses, sometimes, but I still win a lot, stop pretending that A: playing the imp side is a magic win button that has something pubs don't, if the Imps win its because they deserve it for playing well, they have no advantage over republic as literally they are the same classes with same effects and same damage only the animations and names are different. It all depends on the players, you can get a good team, you can get a bad team, you can get a good team and the imp can get a good team but one move decides it, other times you get a really bad team and the other side gets a really good team, but there is no substitute for skill.

TL;DR imps got nothing pubs don't have, what matters is the players on your team, factions do not at all make up for the players on your team and their team, and you can't compare sith to a picture of a Velociraptor on a shark with a bazooka just because they beat you in a match, thats like saying your twin brother had a completely unfair advantage because he has slightly darker hair than you.

Considering that jedi are not supposed to have any emotions, he must not have a sense of humour. From that point of view this all makes sense, if you think about it.

Ok now this made me laugh. :D

It was still sort of funny about four years ago. Obviously the OP just arrived here from the past. Either via time machine, stasis pod or possibly a coma. Expect to see posts by the OP linking to weakly justified but actually rather irrelevant ERMERGERD pictures in another two years or so.

The thread title is basically a clumsily flailing attempt to justify posting a link to the picture in the forums because he thought it was amazingly witty and had to share this cutting edge humor RITE NAO. Or something.

His next post will double down on the greatness, in accordance with prophecy.

lol I don't know a lot of these memes at all. Except the Fatherland clip one.

Thanks for dropping in Sith and people, Raptor Sith are everywhere!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/17/Desann_%27n%27_tavion.jpg

If anyone saw jurassic park probably knows sith do behave like that, sith no wonder are living fossils.

My fav: this is what Sith react when they think of "serious jedi", like previous posters

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=philosoraptor&go=Enviar&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=philosoraptor&sc=1-9&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=7B1805A385B9F5254233D77F269605D8118115A9&selectedIndex=29

Sith raptors! man so easily beat down by Jedi and apes

Edited by ZahirS

If you want a space game with T Rexes wearing lasers and bazookas, Star Trek Online Season 8 is that way---->.

Seriously. They really have T Rexes with lasers and bazookas..

You didnt get it.

Regarding the picture,that happens when one of the team has 2 assassin/shadows dps 1 tank and an operative/scoundrel,well,good luck at beating that team.:D

I have them for breakfast if they are Sith.

Edited by ZahirS