See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

CourtneyWoods

I could help but notice when I clicked on "My account" it said for my DDE I get 250 coins. A game that has cost me 70 dollars more then the regular. Why are we not even getting HALF as much as CE? they got a statue, music, etc and a bunch of other items.

We only got the digital, yet we didn't even get HALF. We should get at least 500. They paid that much money, I understand it's more but they shouldn't be rewarded that much Tlder: stop raging at more then half of your fan base and give 500 Cartel Coins to DDE. We demand equal and fair treatment.

Also why are the coins ONLY given to ACTIVE subs when it goes free to play. It's been what, four months since you said it would go free to play. Are we supposed keep it active ALL during this time.

I will also step in and help with math here

Original game prices: Standard=$60, DDE=$80, CE=$150

so for DDE

$80-$60= $20

250cc/$20 = 12.5cc per $1

now for CE

$150-$60= $90

1000cc/$90= 11.11cc per $1

so what you have done now is point out that CE should get 1125cc to be fair with DDE

Edited by Profion_Xilus

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did we know they would give cartel coins to people who bought the CE? No you paid for CE you got the items extra. You don't need more. Now on top of the items you are getting, you are getting even more stuff. A tad excessive? Give DDE at least HALF, that's fair we paid 70 dollars plus tax that's HALF of what CE paid.

Sounds fair to me.

let me point something else out to you

people who paid for DDE got everything that was promised to them.

CE owners are still waiting for their Dynamic Collector’s Store

Edited by Profion_Xilus

So, why is there so much variance.

I'm a CE owner subbed since launch. I pre-ordered the game and got in to early access.

Yet I only have 2650 CCs while others who are in the same position as me have 2700 CCs. Clearly the sums aren't adding up somewhere.

Also, why is it that DD edition owners had the opportunity to get an extra 250 CC for upgrading to a CE edition. Surely this must mean that a CE edition is actually worth 1250 CCs.

Who came up with this system of calculating who gets how many CCs because it seems a bit of a shambles.

If you want 1250, then buy the DDE too.

So, why is there so much variance.

I'm a CE owner subbed since launch. I pre-ordered the game and got in to early access.

Yet I only have 2650 CCs while others who are in the same position as me have 2700 CCs. Clearly the sums aren't adding up somewhere.

Also, why is it that DD edition owners had the opportunity to get an extra 250 CC for upgrading to a CE edition. Surely this must mean that a CE edition is actually worth 1250 CCs.

Who came up with this system of calculating who gets how many CCs because it seems a bit of a shambles.

I was in early access

Collector's Edition

Subscribed 100% of the time.

I have 2450!!! ? Why are some on 2500 for the same deal?

Is it to do with being in the EU or having used a gamecard?

I was in early access

Collector's Edition

Subscribed 100% of the time.

I have 2450!!! ? Why are some on 2500 for the same deal?

Is it to do with being in the EU or having used a gamecard?

eff that! I pre-ordered the CE subbed since day one, and I only have 2300 Coins!!! That is total BS that there is so much variance between everyone. Bioware is watching this thread and not saying anything. Not even a 'we understand your concerns and will look into the matter'. Even through email, twitter, everything! they remain silent. Just tell us what is going on...

eff that! I pre-ordered the CE subbed since day one, and I only have 2300 Coins!!! That is total BS that there is so much variance between everyone. Bioware is watching this thread and not saying anything. Not even a 'we understand your concerns and will look into the matter'. Even through email, twitter, everything! they remain silent. Just tell us what is going on...

Cool, I'm at 2650 coins.

Yup same here. Pre-ordered CE, have been subbed all the time, no pauses at all and I'm at 2500, yet some people are at 2300, some at 2650... It's as if some people have been subbed all the time, yet somehow avoided getting free month... BUT you did get a free month if you were subbed... It's very confusing...

Don't wanna complain too much just wanna know how exactly is this thing calculated, that people with same subscriptions/editions get different amounts of coins.

Edited by Aelther

Yup same here. Pre-ordered CE, have been subbed all the time, no pauses at all and I'm at 2500, yet some people are at 2300, some at 2650... It's as if some people have been subbed all the time, yet somehow avoided getting free month... BUT you did get a free month if you were subbed... It's very confusing...

Don't wanna complain too much just wanna know how exactly is this thing calculated, that people with same subscriptions/editions get different amounts of coins.

Not everyone got a free month just those that had a lvl 50 or legacy of not sure anymore maybe 10.

so those that show 2650 are getting 7x150 when those that earned a free month get 6x150.

as far as those that are saying they have 2300 or 2450, need to check when this months gets credited in their My Account section for subscription history on that day they will get their 3rd 200 making them 2500 or 2650.

as for the ones saying 2750 & 2900 they are getting both CE1000 and the DDE250 bonuses.

So yeah it kinda sucks we don't get 150 for the month we earned for playing the game.

Edited by Profion_Xilus

I like the window dressing as long as it's in a game world that works.

I liked LoTRO's custom outfits. I also like social gear that can show over your actual stat gear. Why not let me look the way I want to, as opposed to the way the gear with the best stats makes me look? Especially when most of that stuff is so damn ugly.

Hopefully we can use some of these cartel coins to buy nicer looking gear that won't make us squishy.

Just a question but are the number of cartel coins reflected on the ledger the confirmed number we are getting? because some people have huge errors and they're miss over 1000 coins for things like CE. Even though we don't know how much anything cost yet I am sure 1000 coins is a relatively large amount.

2300.... what a huge waste of time. I don't care...

Save this game BioWare!! you made something amazing. The best MMO i have every played. And for various reasons people quit at 50. Everyone has their own opinion as to why.

And to save the game you come up with this .....

EA if you read this re-invest in the staff. Build an expansion and content that will bring people back!!! It's a great game that you bailed out on way to early because early targets where not met. Don't give up.

I get 1900. DDE, preorder, subscribed from early access, no free month, no lapsed sub.

Anyway.

Right now this is just a number. Until we know what we can get for that, and how necessary for gameplay that is in the real game, it doesn't say anything at all.

1900, it's just a sequence of bits.

I've tried twice to submit a ticket, I'm missing one month's credit, either 9/2012 or 10/2012, I paid for both, but am only seeing one 200 coin credit.

Anyone else having trouble with the contact customer service form? it just refreshes blank, and I'm not getting a confirmation email saying I submitted a ticket.

annoying, and frustrating. I'm only getting 900, but I expet once we go free to play, I should have 1300 (1350?) something like that.

should I call them? instead of email?

If you want 1250, then buy the DDE too.

Just to say that there was confusion on my part. I wasn't trying to have a go at people who ended up with both CE and DDE versions of the game. I was under the impression that people who had DDE versions and upgraded to CE were getting a further bonus above and beyond what you would receive for each individual version.

DDE version = 250 CCs. Fine.

CE version = 1000 CCs. Fine.

DDE + CE = 1250 CCs. Fine.

As I said, based on what I was reading I was under the impression that people who upgraded were getting an extra 250 CCs above 1250 CCS giving a total of 1500 CCs. I was mistaken and I should have looked in to the details properly before making my comment.

When do I get them in the game? Do i have to download the free to play thing?

The game is not yet fully free-to-play. When that happens you will be able to access a shop with an interface in game, but for now that is not possible. All you can do is see how many complimentary coins you will be granted when free-to-play launches, based on the version of the game you have and any subscribed months.

There is another sticky thread about a free-to-play preview. If you watch the video in that thread you can see what the shop will look like in game.

I've tried twice to submit a ticket, I'm missing one month's credit, either 9/2012 or 10/2012, I paid for both, but am only seeing one 200 coin credit.

Anyone else having trouble with the contact customer service form? it just refreshes blank, and I'm not getting a confirmation email saying I submitted a ticket.

annoying, and frustrating. I'm only getting 900, but I expet once we go free to play, I should have 1300 (1350?) something like that.

should I call them? instead of email?

I had the same problem last Friday night trying to submit a ticket and ended up submitting it in game, that seemed to work. But of course it has sat at open status since then...and am not holding my breath for it to be answered.

I ended up calling them, just to see what was going on, and they said both of my ttickets were received and being handled. I haven't heard anything since then, and have received no emails from them, but it SHOULD be an easy fix. Why it's taking so long when it should be a VERY quick solution, I don't know, except I imagine a LOT of people are claiming errors, and I'll bet most of those aren't actually valid errors. (Mine's very clear cut, I've had two paid months since August, but only got one 200 cc credit, easy, obvious, and no question).

Hopefully, they'll get them all cleared up soon, and those of us with incorrect totals will get our credits, and the store will actually ahve something in it I want (My worry is that either it'll have little in it I want, or, like STO, the prices will be just too high enough to feel worth it).

I just wish they'd send me SOMETHING, some automated thing, even, to let me know this is being attended to, so I didn't feel like I'm tapping a microphone, asking, Is this thing on?

I want official word of why those with the CE and subbed since day one are being shafted. These are grounds for quitting SWTOR because now you are giving more coins to some and not everyone that had equal time and equal editions. They are playing with real money now that it concerns cartel coins and I'm sick of being cheated by them.