Any Ex-slicers out there not minding the nerf? :D

Callistra

:D

So lately ive been keeping an eye on the crew skill forums and cant help but giggle at all the whining about slicing, from both sides of the camp. Yes it was great while it lasted, but its not the end of the world.

What id like to know is of all you ex-slicers out there who took the changes with a shrug and a smile, what are your daily profits -without- slicing? The trick here is not to list your crew skills, only your average profit numbers! Why? Because we wouldn't want to dispell the illusion that making a profit with any other skill actually requires effort, nor would we want to quell the impressions that any other skill actually -costs- you money rather than make a profit :D (And god forbid if people did find out they'd cry nerf anyway just like with slicing)

My current Average Profit Margins: about 120k every 8 hours. (Costs of missions included, with 3 companions only, will increase as i unlock more companions)

I'm only making about 10k a day, which is barely enough to pay for repairs, and training if I level up once or twice. On my server the GTN is SO quiet. Alot of my auctions are being expired.I dind't get in on the big slicing money, but I'm 400 now and it seems like a waste to drop it.

If I need cash, I do space missions. Make more profit with them than I did pre-nerf slicing anyway.

Slicing wasn't the end-all for everyone. But it was for casual players, and it did hurt the market. Especially with my repair costs creeping ever so close to 50k now.

its not so bad still making enough for repairs on armour and some meds more if i take the time away from missions to farm lock boxes,

but not buying anything from the GTN its all over priced!

so using commendations to buy mods for my looted orange weapons and armour instead of player created weapons, armour and mods

Crafters and everyone else crying to get slicing nerfed really just shot them selves in the foot

as the money they were enjoying from the GTN for there looted or crafted items was money directly from slicers!