tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server just stopped responding and kicked everybody off. I was still on but couldn't do anything. Funny thing was, though, that the ping was still good unlike all the other times when it went through the roof.

Well, I exited the game. Gotta work tomorrow. But this is still annoying as hell. I just finished one chapter in KotET, and was lucky to get out of the instance, right before the server started dying. Would've hated to replay the whole chapter again just because of these on and on and ongoing issues with Tulak Hord… :rak_04:

Edited by Electricdawn

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

The team is taking a look at ensuring the server recovers. As a note, we are going to have a maintenance tomorrow (details coming shortly) where we are doing a few things to address the situation with Tulak. We are making a number of hardware changes during the downtime to address the issue and also making some game-side improvements to make things a bit smoother in the case where this would happen again.

Let me know any areas that are being problematic and I will pass them on. Thank you again for your patience.

-eric

Hey folks,

The team is taking a look at ensuring the server recovers. As a note, we are going to have a maintenance tomorrow (details coming shortly) where we are doing a few things to address the situation with Tulak. We are making a number of hardware changes during the downtime to address the issue and also making some game-side improvements to make things a bit smoother in the case where this would happen again.

Let me know any areas that are being problematic and I will pass them on. Thank you again for your patience.

-eric

Will that be for Tulak Hord only or are all servers going down (and maybe address the GUI delays for skills etc)?

Hey folks,

-eric

For me it does not seem that there are some areas that are problematic. I got Problems anywhere on the server regardless of roleplaying on tython or raiding.

Hey folks,

-eric

I have a déjà vu. We are lost in a time warp. :eek:

Hey folks,

-eric

this time I was at the end of the nathema fp, but honestly I think it happens everyonwhere... :(

Interrestingly, we now have an operation group where everybody has exactly 157kk health points.

And we just had a DD in our Operation who went completly invulnerable and immortal. Nobody knows how this happends.

You are having some corrupted data because of the recent hardware problems who are causing the problems at the moment?

Hey folks,

-eric

Glad to hear it, but i am sorry, aftter almost 3 weeks now an apology is not enough anymore. Extend the sub time or increase the monthly CC for subs as compensation (or give us a free baby Yoda in a flying crib pet :p ). It's beyond annoying.

I guess Tulak Hord is already brexiting...