Harbinger PvP Community website

TLCuddy

Hey PvP community. Since it seems to be hard to get PvP ranked and open world events going, I've created an enjin site for all PvP guilds and players to post events and forums. I'm hoping this will build up our community and allow for more events and ranked ques to pop. This ii everyones site, so if anyone wants to see something added to the site feel free to post in the suggestion box and I, or one of the other admins, will try to get it done. NOTE: you must have an enjoin account set up, if you do not, set that up before applying to the site! Just go to the link below, go to the recruitment tab, fill out the short information application and it should be approved with in 24 hours.

http://harbingerpvp.enjin.com

First, its a four question app, I'm sorry that's a lot of work for you, but the site needs some kind of privacy. The is set up for PvP only. The feature that surpasses the capability of this forum, is I set up the event calendar. So instead of posting events in the forums and it getting lost amongst all the crying and complaining and PvE non sense. Anyone registered with the site can post and sign up for events. Also Ranked teams can post the days and a times they'll be on, so that other teams will know and Q up around the same time, unless you're afraid that if a decent team knew when yours was Q-ing, you would lose and damage your rep and rating?

Alls, I'm doing is trying to do something to help build up the community on this server. Its a pretty big comity, just everyone is OFP for the most part. I think have a website only for the PvP on harbinger will help that. Hate all you want, but I'm trying to do something about it, instead of qq-ing about the state of PvP and then going back to stomping PUGs. If you're afraid that there actually might be competition when you Q, then don't join I don't care. The only person who has something to lose from this attempt is me. Alls I'm asking anyone else to do, is spend 5 mins, you can do it in between Q pops, to fill out the 4 question app. Then it'll be approved with in 24 hours, most are getting approved in about 2, then post an event or two, or not. Either way if it fails it fails, and again, the only one who will have lost anything is me. The hard works been done already, so are you going to help and make PvP a better community on this server, or do you want to continue qq-ing and beat on PUGs because actually competition scares you.

First, its a four question app, I'm sorry that's a lot of work for you, but the site needs some kind of privacy. The is set up for PvP only. The feature that surpasses the capability of this forum, is I set up the event calendar. So instead of posting events in the forums and it getting lost amongst all the crying and complaining and PvE non sense. Anyone registered with the site can post and sign up for events. Also Ranked teams can post the days and a times they'll be on, so that other teams will know and Q up around the same time, unless you're afraid that if a decent team knew when yours was Q-ing, you would lose and damage your rep and rating?

Alls, I'm doing is trying to do something to help build up the community on this server. Its a pretty big comity, just everyone is OFP for the most part. I think have a website only for the PvP on harbinger will help that. Hate all you want, but I'm trying to do something about it, instead of qq-ing about the state of PvP and then going back to stomping PUGs. If you're afraid that there actually might be competition when you Q, then don't join I don't care. The only person who has something to lose from this attempt is me. Alls I'm asking anyone else to do, is spend 5 mins, you can do it in between Q pops, to fill out the 4 question app. Then it'll be approved with in 24 hours, most are getting approved in about 2, then post an event or two, or not. Either way if it fails it fails, and again, the only one who will have lost anything is me. The hard works been done already, so are you going to help and make PvP a better community on this server, or do you want to continue qq-ing and beat on PUGs because actually competition scares you.

Oh no, hes means business.

what comps are ascendency prepared to Q 4's with?

An operative healer that is a clicker, a tank that is never in mumble with them,a smasher that is always high and Vullesh on any character.

Somehow we manage to win games like that :p.

I think Vullesh transferred already to PoT5 so I suppose Ascendancy is going to transfer too whenever they a find a tank that still wants to play this game,idk.

I just think people are not motivated anymore.

Edited by Kozayk

An operative healer that is a clicker, a tank that is never in mumble with them,a smasher that is always high and Vullesh on any character.

Somehow we manage to win games like that :p.

I think Vullesh transferred already to PoT5 so I suppose Ascendancy is going to transfer too whenever they a find a tank that still wants to play this game,idk.

I just think people are not motivated anymore.

So specifically speaking, Ascendency queues with the same 4 people on the same 4 toons (except Vullesh who may choose to mix things up)?

I still think there's motivation around, personally.

So specifically speaking, Ascendency queues with the same 4 people on the same 4 toons (except Vullesh who may choose to mix things up)?

I still think there's motivation around, personally.

Newwwwp.They queue with whoever is online.

I mentioned that comp because I think It's a bit funny how we manage to win games like that.

Also I said I think people are not motivated because there hasn't been new teams since Ned Kelly quit.

I suppose Opfotm guild is another team but they only queue over here on their alts whenever they are bored of PoT5/Bastion right?.

Edited by Kozayk

Newwwwp.They queue with whoever is online.

I mentioned that comp because I think It's a bit funny how we manage to win games like that.

Also I said I think people are not motivated because there hasn't been new teams since Ned Kelly quit.

I suppose Opfotm guild is another team but they only queue over here on their alts whenever they are bored of PoT5/Bastion right?.

Fair enough. I look forward to meeting some Ascendency faces other than ones I've met previously on Bastion then.

I believe those guys simply follow the pops, regardless of the server. In my experience, they'll run with whoever they can, whenever the can, wherever they can. Hopefully they'll make another 4's appearance on Harb this week, providing people are willing to queue against.

Fair enough. I look forward to meeting some Ascendency faces other than ones I've met previously on Bastion then.

I believe those guys simply follow the pops, regardless of the server. In my experience, they'll run with whoever they can, whenever the can, wherever they can. Hopefully they'll make another 4's appearance on Harb this week, providing people are willing to queue against.

Oh gotcha.

I personally had fun the other day when we played against them.

I don't think I'm going to play that much these next days but hopefully we can play against each other and have some fun matches :p.

I <3 vullesh

Daaah,who doesn't!?

Edited by Kozayk

• 3 weeks later...