Playable race Nautolan

Hodsy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nautolans could be fun. There would likely be clipping issues, such as with the Twi'leks, though.

I'm hoping that one of the reasons the Human Hair Styles pack they released included long hair that falls forward over the shoulders is that they are testing out the clipping issues it may create for future Togruta and/or Nautolan races (and maybe customization options for the Twi'leks to have their lekku arranged differently).

• 1 month later...
I am surprised they don't have them yet. And i also want to see a Selkath. The models are in the game already. And while we are at it, i'd like to see some Kel Dor.

They have said only races that speak galactic basic, I have yet to see a single selkath speak basic, while there have been some Kel'Dor speaking basic ingame and in the clone wars series.

They have said only races that speak galactic basic, I have yet to see a single selkath speak basic, while there have been some Kel'Dor speaking basic ingame and in the clone wars series.

There is a Selkath speaking basic in the consular story, he's part of the rift alliance. Plus in Kotor there were hundreds of Selkath who spoke basic.

• 8 months later...

This request comes up all the time and the "but" is always the clipping issues. However I was thinking there is already a few Nauts in the game wearing heavy and medium armor without clipping. So if a couple of orange chests were included with the unlock the player would have some decent starting choices and experiment from there. Good 30% of the players I see run the kind of outfits that can't clip anything topside ever!

And no clipping stopped me from playing twi'leks :)

Edited by DomiSotto

• 5 weeks later...