Republic, join Dark Reaper PvP server!

Jskeets

Right now empire guilds outnumber us significantly.

Will be incredibly fun server to play on considering there will be plenty of sith to kill and even when you finish end game content pvp will remain a challenge with odds in their favor.

Makes it much much more rewarding, and fun in my opinion.

To each their own however :)

Keep us posted, as a lot of us will be specifically looking to roll on underpop.

Will do sir.

Once our guild was set for deployment on this server i checked out the server's status with other guilds and it is overwhelmingly in the favor of the empire. Didn't get a chance to count but at a glance the guild to guild comparison was close to 2 to 1.

I am extremely excited for us republic guilds on this server because we will consistently have quite a lot on our plate and it should be quite invigorating ^^

I'm very excited to roll Republic and SUPER happy it's not the overpopulated side. I also read Wound in the Force was another viable west coast pvp server serious about open world pvp. Can you comment on this? <3 open world pvp, be it giant raids, ganking, camping, hiding, running, dying, screaming, not able to do my quest for 3 hours because of too many enemies. ALL of it please.

I'm very excited to roll Republic and SUPER happy it's not the overpopulated side. I also read Wound in the Force was another viable west coast pvp server serious about open world pvp. Can you comment on this? <3 open world pvp, be it giant raids, ganking, camping, hiding, running, dying, screaming, not able to do my quest for 3 hours because of too many enemies. ALL of it please.

+1 on this one. And also raid entrance wars!!