Marauder rage pvp vid Gerikke 1.4 (TOFN)

elitegerike

Is it just my imagination or are only Imps picking on one of the few good maras?

Gerikke, come to the light side! We'll treat you better here! :) Plus, Nef can dance for you in her new, hot outfit! :D

:confused::confused::confused:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just my imagination or are only Imps picking on one of the few good maras?

Gerikke, come to the light side! We'll treat you better here! :) Plus, Nef can dance for you in her new, hot outfit! :D

Why haven't I received this kind of services ?!

Being, by your definition, "good" as a marauder does not mean that they are good at the game. The class is the most OP in the game. Stealth, neverending fury, insane defenses, ccs, gap closers, healing, and loads of damage. Clicking buttons is so hard!

99% of Maradaures are playing it for the OP factor, so they can make themselves look good. How many PvP videos do you see advertised of Operative Leathality?

:csw_yoda: A river, cry me you must !

Edited by zoranporan

Being, by your definition, "good" as a marauder does not mean that they are good at the game. The class is the most OP in the game. Stealth, neverending fury, insane defenses, ccs, gap closers, healing, and loads of damage. Clicking buttons is so hard!

99% of Maradaures are playing it for the OP factor, so they can make themselves look good. How many PvP videos do you see advertised of Operative Leathality?

derpsmash, clicking on skills ( 2 skills at all, lol), so the only thing i am makin the biggest dps where ever i am (even of other rage maras/focus sents are there) coz i am with OP class.

anw i get ur point!

This video could have been an entertaining one were it not for the pocket healer. I know from personal experience that fighting more than 2 enemies by yourself in Focus spec is about the most exhilarating thing this game has to offer. Edited by cs_Kimmo

lal hi upzie, playin again? or just trolling through?

its so so, got GW2 where I got a competetive team running. Atm swtor is mainly to pass time when our team is not playing, so might pickup some steady rwz if I can find a team that I feel comfortable with. Otherwise I'm just rofl'ing at bads in normal wz's.

And is it trolling if its true :D?

Edited by upzie

its so so, got GW2 where I got a competetive team running. Atm swtor is mainly to pass time when our team is not playing, so might pickup some steady rwz if I can find a team that I feel comfortable with. Otherwise I'm just rofl'ing at bads in normal wz's.

And is it trolling if its true :D?

aah okey :) well im home again on thursday, come play a few with my team, i think you'd like it :) as for the trolling part, i guess not ^^

although, what would forums be without egos ;)