Scheduled Maintenance: September 4th, 2013 [UPDATE: Servers Available]

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

Update: Today's maintenance period has been extended. We currently have no ETA and appreciate your understanding.

On September 4th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.3.2 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Wednesday, September 4th

Duration: 4 hours

Time: 3AM PDT (10AM UTC) - 7:30AM PDT (2:30PM UTC)

Patch Notes

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account. Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by AmberGreen

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the one adding the Mood Outraged and the Med Table tot he vendors right? Patch Notes?

Will this patch be changing the Contracter pack cover too? Since it advertises the Morlinger Aggressor but that mount doesn't drop in that pack??

Edited by Magnusheart

New Feature! Players can now purchase Cartel Coins in-game through the "Add Coins" interface within the Cartel Market. (details under Cartel Market)

Which means the 50% off offer will be in effect for our first purchase?

Really disappointed in the dye costs though.

Vendor Update! Emergency Medical Table and Mood: Outraged have been added to the Bounty Supply Company Vendor. Each item is available for 1 credit to all players, regardless of Bounty Supply Company Reputation rank.
lol nice job :rak_03: Edited by oaceen

IF WE ARE PAYING 2000 Coins for a Single USE DYE. It better be in collections. >_>

That's the only way I can imagine paying that much.

But, I really like the email warning idea. I've never actually sent anything to the wrong person, but I'm always paranoid about it.

Individual Kingpin Bounty Contracts can be completed only one time during each Bounty Contract Week

Just a clarification on this line, since I can't tell for sure by how it's written: You can only complete one Kingpin contract per character per week, or per bounty per week (i.e., You could only either kill OR cryo Arkan on Nar Shaddah once across all of your toons every time the Bounty Week pops up)? I assume the latter.

Some people act like that everything in the cm should be free apparently. Maybe it'll keep them rare? But seriously, the Grey black dye is pretty spot on for a quick fix if the 2000 cc's are gonna make the trolls scream lol. I'll buy a black black, because I have more than that saved up. But don't spend the money if you can't afford it, and please don't flame the Devs if you're poor. Thanks.

Just a clarification on this line, since I can't tell for sure by how it's written: You can only complete one Kingpin contract per character per week, or per bounty per week (i.e., You could only either kill OR cryo Arkan on Nar Shaddah once across all of your toons every time the Bounty Week pops up)? I assume the latter.

I'm pretty sure it means you can only do each Kingpin bounty once per week, but you could do a different one each day.

On September 4th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.3.2 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Wednesday, September 4th

Duration: 4 hours

Time: 3AM PDT (10AM UTC) - 7AM PDT (2PM UTC)

Patch Notes

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account. Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Any danger of BW providing more than 12-18 hours notice if they intend to push maintenance back a day?

This has happened 3 times out of the last 4 or 5 scheduled maintenance windows with little to no warning and directly affects the scheduled runs of many APAC-oriented guilds. For my guild in particular, it cuts our ops schedule in half. Then there's the wonderful unscheduled windows for minor fixes that reflect you use poorly designed debug and testing tools.

Yes you can do as you please in terms of maintenance scheduling, but how about a little courtesy to those of us in a time zone that isn't in the middle of the night. Though I suppose if you keep alienating them the remaining 10-20% of us kicking about will just leave, which also solves the problem.

Edited by DaftVaduhhh

Guess the Balmorra Codex entry that was moved for the imps, is still broken on republic side? Would also like to know if the new dyes there are going into my collection or if I would like to colour an entire set if I have to buy those multiple times (which would be insane!). And also, please reconsider ther change with the bounties on Hutta and Ord Mantel, I currently level a Bounty Hunter, I just staerted a few days before the event just because of the event with a new Bounty Hunter, I already bought the Hutta Kingpin contract, but haven't done that yet, but it seems like that was wasted because I am already over level 27 (way to ruin my bounty hunter fun!).

Not a fan of the bounty hunter event changes. Some of us have Kingpin contracts already bought on Hutta with high level characters, form what I’m understand we won’t be able to do them now. Nor do I like the fact we can only do each Kingpin contract once a week on a character, instead of each day. For start it lock out low level character form the event quite fast, like my BH. I'm not sure if there trying to slow down the rep grind but this isn’t going to work. All it going to do is force people to play on even more alts.

As for the color, all I can say is wow. Those are some crazy prices; I wasn’t even in the ballpark on those. I was going to buy them but no way, not for a one time use. If they were permit or account wide maybe.

Anyways like how you handle the medical table, change to fleet pass, and I’m interested in the new emotes.

Any danger of BW providing more than 12-18 hours notice if they intend to push maintenance back a day?

This has happened 3 times out of the last 4 or 5 scheduled maintenance windows with little to no warning and directly affects the scheduled runs of many APAC-oriented guilds. For my guild in particular, it cuts our ops schedule in half. Then there's the wonderful unscheduled windows for minor fixes that reflect you use poorly designed debug and testing tools.

Yes you can do as you please in terms of maintenance scheduling, but how about a little courtesy to those of us in a time zone that isn't in the middle of the night. Though I suppose if you keep alienating them the remaining 10-20% of us kicking about will just leave, which also solves the problem.

That's pretty rude of them and it would be nice to have that changed. I play on shadowlands so I don't encounter that, however it is annoying when I'm off that day and I have to wait til 10am to start playing.

Must all the servers be taken down and updated at the same time?

How hard is it to do an update? Seems like it can almost be automated or done by one person.

If not... Couldn't you just update them all around 3 AM in each servers most popular time zone? Maybe hold off on the euro server since they'd have too much of a head start :rolleyes: