abuse of kick team

i have been kicked several times for no reason

last night i died team left then kicked

I was kicked because I was the lowest rank and I did not hit the button right away

and the called a noob. I find that insulting since I have a level 53

i think they were confused because I did not select skill class yet because i am a pure blood bounty hunter

Sorry dude but considering how crappy your English is, that you still haven't picked a advanced class and thereby is doing very low healing/damage I have no problem understanding why you were kicked form the group and I think that you will be the same a number of times in the future since you are being a hindrance as well as a problem to other players and their gaming experience.

i am a pure blood bounty hunter

Bounty Hunter is not a species. Being a powertech or mercenary doesn't make you any less of a bounty hunter, it just gives you a focused skill-set of a bounty hunter. You decided to stay a generic, unimportant bounty hunter with no specialized skill-set. Of course they are going to kick you and I would too. I might as well bring along a level 10 in need of social points because they would be about as useful.

Sorry dude but considering how crappy your English is, that you still haven't picked a advanced class and thereby is doing very low healing/damage I have no problem understanding why you were kicked form the group and I think that you will be the same a number of times in the future since you are being a hindrance as well as a problem to other players and their gaming experience.

Definitely this.

I have a 55 BH, and know how they fare in dps. Theres no way I would take it into a FP, though I do use it doing the CZ-198 weekly with the 2 SM flashpoints through the group finder, but they are so easy they can be solo'd and the group just makes it quicker, but that's as much as my BH will ever do as far as group content goes.

I was kicked because I was the lowest rank and I did not hit the button right away

i think they were confused because I did not select skill class yet because i am a pure blood bounty hunter

Bounty Hunters are great, but if you've decided to NOT select an advanced class, then you definitely fall under the heading of "noob," no matter how many 50+ toons you have. Expect to continue to get kicked from group content until you select one.

If it's really a dream of yours to play a "pure blood bounty hunter," then expect to do it solo.

Hi There!

What level are you? have you just finished Hutta?

If you've just finished Hutta -

Don't worry too much, so long as you have your advanced class before you go to DK you'll be all right. Some people will look at your level (level 12-13) and see that you have not yet an advnaced class and automatically assume you're a noob and will kick you. so long as you choose your advanced class before hitting Hutta, you will be fine. I was lvl 13 when I finished Hutta on my bounty hunter and got kicked a few times from the hutta heroics because I didn't have an advanced class (wanted the social points - before hitting the fleet :p)

If you're past DK-

First of all - congratulations on making as far as you have without selecting an advanced class! :D.

You are getting kicked from group because when you group up you do not have a defined role within the group. You're neither Tank (Shield), nor DPS (Power/Pyro/Arsenal) nor Healer (Bodyguard). All your skills are the ones you had unlocked ~level 11. So, at the risk of sounding rude- you will get kicked because you are perceived as ineffective.

Choosing an advanced class does not mean you are no longer a bounty hunter. what it means is that you are now a bounty hunter with more Niche skills (you like to shoot and blow things up or burn things to a crisp, or you like to use Jet boot enhanced uppercuts to nearly decapitate your targets:cool:).

If your preference is role playing and you do not wish to pick up an advanced class for immersion, then be prepared to be kicked more often for group content or for full immersion, avoid any grouping (Bounty Hunters are meant to be Lone Wolves:rak_03:)

If you choose an advanced class, then depending on what level you are, be prepared to spend a few hundred thousand credits to acquire new skills and their upgrades (except for the ones you get from whatever advanced class tree you go with)

Finally - Good Luck:)

If your character is still in the low lvl's and you cant make up your mind on your Advanced Class then I understand and empathizes with you BUT, if your in mid to high lvl's on your Character and have not chosen your Advanced Class then, your nothing more than an ANCHOR DRAGGING DOWN YOUR FP GROUP and quite frankly I would kick you too the moment you dropped into the FP regardless of your role and so would everyone else.

Sorry but yeah, get yourself an advanced class choose a proper role and fill it properly. :cool:

"You're doing it wrong" applies so much to this.

You were kicked for:

A) Possible poor English resulting in confusion / stress

B) Not choosing an AC by LEVEL 53 - that has to be a new record...and you didn't do it for that purpose I'd imagine

C) Not knowing that not choosing an AC will make you worthless at that level / hinder those around you

I hate using this, but seriously... learn to play and some of your issues will be gone.

"You're doing it wrong" applies so much to this.

You were kicked for:

A) Possible poor English resulting in confusion / stress

B) Not choosing an AC by LEVEL 53 - that has to be a new record...and you didn't do it for that purpose I'd imagine

C) Not knowing that not choosing an AC will make you worthless at that level / hinder those around you

I hate using this, but seriously... learn to play and some of your issues will be gone.

No it's not necessarily a new record, people like this actually exist. I remember killing a level 50 Imperial Agent on Voss. Not an Operative. Not a Sniper.

I imagine if he owned RotHC, he would be at level 55 by now XD

Understand this.

Everyone starts off with a class, it can do simple attacks but it is very limited in keeping up damage and can't do very powerful attacks.

By choosing an advanced class you are upgrading your damage and your defences.

By not choosing an advanced class you are the noob who is deliberately weakening the group by not pulling their weight because no matter how good you are the basic skills without advanced boosts are really very rubbish compared to any advanced class.

You are not being a "pure" class because advanced classes are still the same class. You are staying in the "novice" rank of the class and anyone seeing that in a group will recognise that you are weak and will kick you.

If you want to be different then this is the price you pay.

You gain nothing by not being in an advanced class but you are in a special category of players who level up without choosing an advanced class and that's something people do it for. Attention.

Edited by Gyronamics

You should either let others know that you are deliberately trying to reach 55 without advanced class and ask them if they are okay with it. I think I wouldn't mind doing normal content with basic class as long as you use cces and abilities properly and have top-notch gear (and the rest of the party can basically 3-man the content anyway). I would kick you if you just showed up in flashpoint without a word though. Group with people who understand and accept what you are trying to achieve. I am sure you'll be able to find someone willing to help. You'll save lot of headaches to yourself and to people around.

Getting to 55 with basic class is awesome! Just be diplomatic about it. Thumbs up!

EDIT: Your case is not a case of abuse of team kick. You are the culprit here.

Edited by Ed-ward

Whatever the reason he got kicked for is - I am not gonna argue. However I believe that what matters is the fact that the kick feature is abused quite often and it's easily done. 3 guild members kicking the other guy to make a spot for their pal near the end of the flashpoint is pretty common. Also met jerks trying to make some loser to kick out of you by pointing out every thing they don't like about your style, class and whatever to other team mates just to get you out for their own amusement - never mind that getting to the last boss lasted less than 15 minutes with no wipes. >.> And they click "yes" just to be done with it. Vote kick is actually a fancy griefing tool.

Flashpoints are unpleasant way too often (not most of the time but it's enough for me not to wait up to an HOUR in a queue and risk a nasty party composed of mentioned jerks or someone unable to communicate) and the way kick can be exploited made me stay away from doing any more flashpoints than ez mode Czerka stuff for comms.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue