Shouldn't have become a Master till 3rd or 4th expansion.

gabarooni

Plenty of things are still possible.

The Emperor's true body is still very much out there, alive and kicking, and plotting the ruin of all life in the galaxy.

I do kind of wonder how being on the Jedi//Dark Council will impact story writing. People in that sort of position are kind of expected to do a lot of leading, you know? The Jedi Master thing is fine, though. Jedi Masters still go out into the field and do plenty.

Plenty of things are still possible.

The Emperor's true body is still very much out there, alive and kicking, and plotting the ruin of all life in the galaxy.

I do kind of wonder how being on the Jedi//Dark Council will impact story writing. People in that sort of position are kind of expected to do a lot of leading, you know? The Jedi Master thing is fine, though. Jedi Masters still go out into the field and do plenty.

are JK/SW on the council?

are JK/SW on the council?

The Knight isn't, while the warrior...

He's sort of in a parallel position. As the Emperor's Wrath, he only really answers to the Boss man himself, and it's his job to take the fight to the emperor's enemies, but he lacks the political influence of the dark council

The Knight isn't, while the warrior...

He's sort of in a parallel position. As the Emperor's Wrath, he only really answers to the Boss man himself, and it's his job to take the fight to the emperor's enemies, but he lacks the political influence of the dark council

Part of me also suspects in the next chapter wrath will probably at least be given interim placement in Baras' spot considering the cannon damage done to the dark councial. Not to mention from the councial's stand point giving wrath a position could help them try and figure out what the emperor is up to.