Keybinds

Sukothai

each character has it's own keybinds, so they are independent, the binds load when you load the character. This can be annoying to those who like a lot of Alt characters, because you must set up each character - the bindings do not carry over.

Go into your preferences, there you will find 2 tabs at the bottom of the window. Click the keybind tab. there you will be able to change all the keybinds to whatever you want

WARNING: do not change the spacebar binding. I don't think it is fixed yet. Changing the spacebar=jump setting messes up other parts of the game.

Is there a way to take a screenshot at 1366X768 and not 1024X768?

Well yeah if you have it set on that resolution. "Print Screen" takes screenshots and saves it in "My Documents/Star Wars - The Old Republic"

Edited by dosadnik

Well yeah if you have it set on that resolution. "Print Screen" takes screenshots and saves it in "My Documents/Star Wars - The Old Republic"

My resolution is on 1366X768, amd when I hit print screen it comes out to 1024X768.

Does this game do keybinds, and if so how do I save/load keybinds for my character?

There is no way to save/load keybinds.

Additionally, keybinds are stored per-character and loaded from the default with each new character you roll up.

So you'll have to manually re-bind all your keys when you roll up something new.