[Feedback] Group Finder

thebadmf

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to confirm does LFG still plonk me back on the fleet at the end or back where I was when I got the pop?

Fleet, but I could have sworn I say an option in it to port you in last location. I don't use it much so I can't recall

Edited by Skidrowbro

The mouse-over text on the icon that explains what you've queued up has a remarkably poor layout. Part of that is my difficulty reading anything in the game's font, but the way the text is formatted -- aka the way all of the queues run together instead of having a hard return after each -- is really frustrating.

Also, there is no information of any kind of just how long a person can expect to be in queue for. I understand that this information would be whimsical at best, but having an average of time spent is better than nothing.

Well I agree, the font is too bold for and as such isn't easy to read.

People used specific fonts for writing for a reason. Too bad most of this knowledge isn't that much well known lately.

It may sound strange, but the best way to create typographic emphasis is to exercise restraint.

Bold fonts should be used for emphasis and used well... lightly ;)

There's another very interesting example in TOR too: the key bindinbg UI frame.

This one is really wrong.

IT should be

.......[function] Key_1 Key_2

All on the same line, because people read from left to right (well apart in some countries) and top to bottom.

TOR layout is made in the opposite, far from convenient to read :p

Edited by Deewe

• 1 month later...

Bumping the feedback thread.

PLEASE make it possible to teleport back to the location you queued up from. You guys made it work with Warzones, why can't the Group Finder have the same luxury?

True, it's great queueing up from anywhere, but it's REALLY rotten have to travel all the way back once the Flashpoint/Operation is complete!