Who's coming back in 2.4?

Bonsaikitten

didn't even get to play against drama, just me in WN vs IRS when roudy was in that was my first RWZ in ages and we won tho it was close.

That said kevin has recorded all corals ranked games and knows the official post-2.0 record against DRAMA for one.

Gragole hasn't played for like 4 months fyi.

yeah huttball wins and all the rest losses :D

thou dont worry, i have nothing against coral exept for crovinius and exilove there (nice way to destroy the reputation what coral built up in a year...... but not my bussines)

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't even get to play against drama, just me in WN vs IRS when roudy was in that was my first RWZ in ages and we won tho it was close.

That said kevin has recorded all corals ranked games and knows the official post-2.0 record against DRAMA for one.

Gragole hasn't played for like 4 months fyi.

I think Bru can help you to understand what i meant in my sentence.

Feel free to trashtalk.

Cya on arenas after 1st October.

Edited by fauver

thou dont worry, i have nothing against coral exept for crovinius and exilove there (nice way to destroy the reputation what coral built up in a year...... but not my bussines)

AI @gree @ u bruh, y ppl hav tooo laik, comin in & den laik, dmg rep rait? DRAMA naic gueeld : ) & ya, corel loos evry faight u w/l rateeo rly gewd, ceen u teesh meh #gerrager? ; D <3<3

I think Bru can help you to understand what i meant in my sentence.

Feel free to trashtalk.

Cya on arenas after 1st October.

If you need Bru to explain it it's not that important. but i think i understand what you kind of behaviour you are referring to. but i don't think im the kind of gossiper you think I am. hah.

hopefully will see eachother in arena. ;)

Edited by Gorgzen

We're actually 19-7 against DRAMA since 2.0. We've won at least once on each map; but you guys won the vast majority of Voidstars without much trouble. In fact if I discount all our Voidstar matches against you guys we would be 18-2 or something.

It's no surprise to me that you guys did well in arenas since that was always your strength; but irrespective of whether you dislike some of our current members it's quite disappointing that you don't even mention us as being a competitive team.

Personally I'm disappointed that Coral members spend their time posting crap on these or other forums; but I don't control them and there's only so much you can expect people to ignore before it becomes difficult to not say something.

As for Warmongers it's not very difficult to be a big fish in a pond of small fish; but to me it's quite telling that they left the game as soon as the other fish started getting bigger. They lost several times to Coral in quick succession after we lost probably 20 in a row to them; but we learned and adapted as they stagnated and failed to improve. Pretty much any of the "top" teams from the past year or so would have been beating the old Warmonger team; maybe if they kept playing it would have been a different story but it's hard to predict how they may have evolved... especially considering the egos in there probably couldn't survive without winning every game.

Anyway, arenas are a completely different game type. I expect different people to do well there; for example the Cody Two guys who couldn't win a normal warzone to save their lives but are excellent at deathmatching. Some of the "lesser" teams who have a strong 3/4 players but were dragged down in RWZs by 3/4 poor ones. It just depends who keeps playing and who comes back.

Some of you guys really need to find better things to do with your time, though. Just saying.

Btw Corvineus, why are you writing with toon account from which you're posting from your Kárn asassin perspective?

Dont wanna engage and mezz under your real signature, i guess it's easier to not being responsible for anything?

Actually yes, i wasn't wrong about you.

I am on my assassin, Kárn which you already are very well aware. First pic is 24 medals, 2nd is 23. Which both still seem to be records.

Ah and there's an immortal in there aswell. As usual.

Edited by fauver

yeah huttball wins and all the rest losses

Bul.lsh.it, unless 2.0 is from 1 week ago, otherwise I remember wins in CWs, Hypergates, Novares. I'll take dust off my screenshots if you need help with your memory that seems quite selective.

Edited by TheHybris

Btw Corvineus, why are you writing with toon account from which you're posting from your Kárn asassin perspective?

Dont wanna engage and mezz under your real signature, i guess it's easier to not being responsible for anything?

Actually yes, i wasn't wrong about you.

cuz ai nuh gud asesin laik #woudy sow ai aske foor halp plz? y u begin 2 b meen bruh? wat ai du? <3<3?

As for Warmongers it's not very difficult to be a big fish in a pond of small fish; but to me it's quite telling that they left the game as soon as the other fish started getting bigger. They lost several times to Coral in quick succession after we lost probably 20 in a row to them; but we learned and adapted as they stagnated and failed to improve. Pretty much any of the "top" teams from the past year or so would have been beating the old Warmonger team; maybe if they kept playing it would have been a different story but it's hard to predict how they may have evolved... especially considering the egos in there probably couldn't survive without winning every game.

You probably missed the post about Warmonger beating Coral 7v8 in huttball:

http://i.imgur.com/nO5rphX.jpg1

This was 13.8.2012, so GW2 launch was just around the corner, and that's when WM quit SWTOR.

So, please Kevin, be so kind and post some of these wins you had against them. Because, it's no Warmonger that I ever played in.

Kevin for president, most intelligent post so far, and the only that seems to have actually proof for its arguments and statements! :D

Where is the proof?

I'm wating.

Edited by easeyway

By the time i joined DRAMA the competition was so fierce and every team could win against anybody. I think this was because:

> Top teams had players playing since release that reached a certain high skill level. Let's face it, this game is for casuals and the skill cap is not that high, especially 2 years after release with very little class balance.

> Almost zero class balance changes (few changes to the meta-game)

> Most importantly, the ability to respec inside WZ's allowed teams to 'turtle' certain maps that felt they could have a disadvantage at, making games 'look' more competitive. Many maps suffered because of this.

> Since 1.2 we only had one new WZ map. Almost every possible tactic for every map has been exhausted since then with teams now having the knowledge as to what works and what doesnt. Another point is that certain maps dont offer themselves for creative (fancy) tactics.

> With the introduction of Bolster, Min-Maxing your gear to perfection did not have the same effect (excluding some obvious mod/enhancement changes). Also it gave the ability for teams to try different setups 'faster'.

> Server Transfers helped the ranked scene in a big way

> Macros? :D:D:D

Having played with and against Warmongers i feel like its pointless comparing the times where ranked just came out with the current state of the game now.

Just my 2cents;)

We're actually 19-7 against DRAMA since 2.0. We've won at least once on each map; but you guys won the vast majority of Voidstars without much trouble. In fact if I discount all our Voidstar matches against you guys we would be 18-2 or something.

sry kevin, how can it be 7 when the first 2-3 days of 2.0 (when i played my sniper) we won like 8-9 +

and i quess you count both hyper cds, both voidstar cds...

nvm i wont start argueing but it is not true either.

sry kevin, how can it be 7 when the first 2-3 days of 2.0 (when i played my sniper) we won like 8-9 +

and i quess you count both hyper cds, both voidstar cds...

nvm i wont start argueing but it is not true either.

Not to piss on your parade but that's not how I remember the first 2-3 days of 2.0 when I played for you...

Fyi I'm not gonna take sides in this argument as I have friends on both sides, so I'll just sit on the fence.

And yes, Corv and I are married.

By the time i joined DRAMA the competition was so fierce and every team could win against anybody. I think this was because:

> skill cap is not that high, especially 2 years after release with very little class balance.

Just my 2cents;)

it is actually high, heck, even in platformers you will see exceptional players stand out from the crowd, same with SWTOR, with WoW, with LoL etc.

Its the matter of the ppl that play the game - there are not many exceptional players in this game.