Guardian/Juggernaut Vigilance/Vengeance Guide (3.0+) by Vesev and AndrewPast

veSev

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still waitin for a 204 strength for my jugg to break 5200 but honestly i'm just waiting for jugg 4.0 (november maybe)

I'm waiting for BiS to start parsing again.....missing Bracers, Ear, 1x Relic and 2 mods. Not so much concerned about the MH tbh. I think 5100 is doable without it, and no one has broken that barrier yet. 5200 even with the MH is probably a long shot, but would be nice to see. As for 4.0, Juggs are going to fly (Musco, 2014)!!! lol

Edited by veSev

I'm waiting for BiS to start parsing again.....missing Bracers, Ear, 1x Relic and 2 mods. Not so much concerned about the MH tbh. I think 5100 is doable without it, and no one has broken that barrier yet. 5200 even with the MH is probably a long shot, but would be nice to see. As for 4.0, Juggs are going to fly (Musco, 2014)!!! lol

"Force Fly: Soars to a distant target and allows you to hover for three seconds, causing you to take no damage from area effects. Deals 2300 to 2480 Weapon Damage and generates 3 Rage.

Shares a cooldown with Force Charge." :rak_03:

Edited by Luckygunslinger

"Force Fly: Soars to a distant target and allows you to hover for three seconds, causing you to take no damage from area effects. Deals 2300 to 2480 Weapon Damage and generates 3 Rage.

Yeah but shadows get 'fire breathing bottom' then, where a large cone area of effect is emitted behind the shadow dealing 5245-7890 elemental damage

Edited by darreknight

Force Fly also grants "Awe of the Beholder," increasing your defense and resist chance by 8% for 5 seconds. This can only occur once every 30 seconds. Force Fly has a 0-30M range.

FYI

Quote: Originally Posted by GrandLordMenace

"Hey Tait

Not sure if you saw this but http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=819357

I sent a mail earlier about getting his guide stickied but apparently it was deleted????"

"Hey GrandLord,

I sent it to a moderator to stick, and it looks like they did, but left it checked off so when they were cleaning up other posts it got deleted. I restored it.

-Tait"

• 2 weeks later...
So I received a request for access to my Google Doc from someone named Jennifer Brady. Being that I already asked the person I suspected it to be and was told this was incorrect, I was wondering who this is and why they are seeking access? If this is you, you can PM if you would like to avoid putting a handle to the name.

• 3 weeks later...
Thought I'd break the silence on this thread, now being used as a "fill-in" for chills main team on revan, so maybe I'll see revan again here in the next week or so, still no 204, have not gotten a hm cm kill since early may with Select Few, farming 8/10 is ridiculous every week, though I just started working on 16m last week. 5/10 as of now

Thought I'd break the silence on this thread, now being used as a "fill-in" for chills main team on revan, so maybe I'll see revan again here in the next week or so, still no 204, have not gotten a hm cm kill since early may with Select Few, farming 8/10 is ridiculous every week, though I just started working on 16m last week. 5/10 as of now

Finally 9/10 at last :D

also I saw third floor a few weeks ago.