| OFFICIAL | No world PVP..

TheMove

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone level 20-50 can confirm this game does not support world pvp. PVP servers are fake and mean nothing.

So I guess the giant battle for Outpost Salara a few days ago, and the subsequent drawing of around 20 republic players versus a similar sized imperial force doesn't count as open world? Everyone is still leveling. It's not our fault you rushed to cap bro.

EA's been worried about money since they nearly went out of business a few years ago; but they're still nowhere near bankruptcy, as the OP would like to think

BioWare, on the other hand, will probably not be around much longer, if this game doesn't turn a massive profit

Trust me. BioWare is still far from going bankrupt even if TOR fails. Mass Effect is still cashing in alot of money for them.

EA's been worried about money since they nearly went out of business a few years ago; but they're still nowhere near bankruptcy, as the OP would like to think

BioWare, on the other hand, will probably not be around much longer, if this game doesn't turn a massive profit

Wrong on many levels. EA wouldn't dare touch Bioware. Maybe the Austin office, not the rest. They make too much money.

Yep, no World PvP whatsoever

There's not much in WoW, outside of Dailies Hubs, but at least its there. You can also find a few people, leveling up; in TOR the factions are so separated, you'll see maybe 1-3 people on the enemy faction from 1-49

You're the guy who poopsocked his way to 50 in 103 hours, possibly over the early access period--ever thought that you didn't see anyone leveling up because there were almost no other people that level to be around?

I killed plenty of people on Tatooine during EA. I can go back there right now and find plenty to kill as well. The other day, my guild went there and started an enormous ruckus that caused multiple 30+ guys on the Empire to be drawn in and the entire Dune Sea became a war zone that shut down questing on either side for hours.

Glorious.