possible to solo lower lvl world bosses?

Don't try to solo SD-0, it isnt possible. He has an AOE attack that will 1 shot anyone if it links between people. To avoid this, you have to spread out. When you are alone, you cannot spread yourself out, thus there is no way to avoid it.

Wait it is?? Haha, just today I was actually thinking about solo-ing the Coruscant World Boss with my 50 Sage... Nevermind that now XD

Though the other bosses aren't all that hard to be honest... As a mostly empire-player I've solo'd Ulgo Siegebreaker and The First (on Dromund Kaas) handily with both my 50 Juggernaut and Sorcerer. I haven't beat any others (Tatooine, Quesh, Nar Shaddaa, etc...)

I will try though, and see if I can make do with it's loot for some of my other alts. Though obviously enough, no way would I or anyone be able to solo Belsavis or Hoth world bosses. I'd like to see someone try haha

Sith Marauder here. I soloed Dromund Kaas, Balmora, Nar Shadda, Tattooine, and had already done Alderan with a group way back a couple weeks after launch. And I had Taris done as well. So the lower level ones are soloable.

Coruscant is soloable, just keep your companion out, and run from it when the chain attack goes off. It turns from a 1400 dmg per second move to a 1 dmg move. Just keep moving during the fight and you will pwn SD-0.

I have done Taris, Nar shadaa, and Tatooine as well.

50 Watchman Sentinel with Centurion/Champion gear.

I soloed The First on Dromund Kaas at level 36.

I soloed Grandfather on Balmorra at level 36-38.

I soloed Trapjaw at level 40-45, and R4-Gl.

At level 50 I soloed the Rogue Cartel Warbot.

I tried soloing the Alderaan world boss, but I got killed and will try it again when I have Tionese/Columi gear rather than level 50 blue armor.

P.S: I have a corruption sorc, so I do little damage but am hard to kill.

Lots of content is possible to solo. Most requires over leveling and good gear to achieve, though not as much as many think.

Having solo'd lots of content in many games, including higher level champs and lower level world bosses in this game, the key is understanding the boss mechanics and having ways to counter them.

The skills you will generally use in soloing are kiting, using terrain and environment to your advantage (typically to LOS, sometimes to force certain pathing), managing threat between yourself and your companion, timing and using interrupts, and timing and using defensive and self healing cool downs.

Sometimes the solution isn't apparent and you may find yourself wondering if it is even possible. Then you will think of something new to try, and find it not only possible, but relatively easy.

Good luck!

Don't try to solo SD-0, it isnt possible. He has an AOE attack that will 1 shot anyone if it links between people. To avoid this, you have to spread out. When you are alone, you cannot spread yourself out, thus there is no way to avoid it.

That makes no sense.

-It kills you if it hits more than one person.

-Soloing it there is only one person.

-DERP?

Sounds to me like the boss is bugged if only one person is in combat with it.

Soloed all world bosses up to lvl 40 (actually last one was lvl 37) with marauder in pvp gear (no bm parts at that time).

Coruscant is soloable, just keep your companion out, and run from it when the chain attack goes off. It turns from a 1400 dmg per second move to a 1 dmg move. Just keep moving during the fight and you will pwn SD-0.

Just soloed troublesome SD-0 with champ geared scoundrel, using companion to chain link us, then running away from him as Calthrash suggested.

I solo'd (well, with a companion) SD-0 yesterday with my fresh 50 Seer (oranges and blues, mods around 44-46). So you sure as hell don't need to be well geared.

Qyzen got CC'd right at the start as expected. I ended up positioned on one side of the boss while Qyzen was having his epileptic fit on the other. The boss hit me with what I assume was the link attack right at the start for 50% of my HP; after that it was plain sailing. Just took a while to DPS him down with a 31 healing spec :p He did enrage, but it didn't make any difference.

A guildie of mine solo'd all but the final 3 or 4 (I think Taris was the final one he was able to do alone). He plays a Marauder, Annihilation spec.

Yeah, Anni Marauder is great for this, since your companion gets disabled, the self heals make all the difference. I have yet to beat the Taris one. I think I got it to a 7% or 8% last time, but the adds it constantly throws are too much.... I'll try again when I'm a bit better geared....

I soloed the First and Trapjaw on my 50 Merc. I duoed the Grandfather with a guy who wanted to tag along and got a whole ops group for R4-GL. I've tried soloing the Ulgo Siegebreaker and now that I have better gear I'll try again. Will also try Rogue Cartel Warbot and Ancient One. Snowblind, Gargath, Primal Destroyer, and Nightmare Pilgrim are impossible to solo.

• 1 month later...

Yesterday I solo'd ND-0 (Coruscant) no problem. Unfortunately, I had warned off a level-appropriate group that had recruited me to help, telling them we needed more. I only attacked to check him out. It wasn't until after I killed him that I remembered the respawn timer. (Sorry, guys!)

Inspired, I went after some more, and today I solo'd Subject Alpha (Taris), Trapjaw (Tatooine), and R4-GL (Nar Shadaa). Subject Alpha took several tries because his knockback can throw you so far that the fight itself is interrupted and you have to start over. I solved this by fighting him from the island and staying close to the center of his lake. Trapjaw killed me once, but the second time I don't think I ever got under 50% health. (Don't know what I did differently, if anything.) R4-GL took just one try, but was a slow, slow DPS.

I'm a DPS Sage in mostly purple and orange gear, but nothing special (no raid gear, e.g.). All of the fights are long and hard (that's what she said), but I suspect most people should be able to do at least these four.

So far Trapjaw is my limit, I can get him down in 6-7mins with my assassin (all t2 gear). I still can't get Ulgo down, you really need a mercenary or marauder since they do good dps with self healing.

Edit: Ok so i just tried Battledroid R4-GL and took him down with ease, he enraged at 40% but my health never dropped below 90%. Tried Rogue Cartel Warbot and got him down to 24% while enraged but out of no where bam, back to back 7k hits and i was done.

Edited by DefaultMeh

tried to solo Trapjaw on Tatooine with my lvl50 Mercenary BH, wasnt possible, he eventually will 1shot you, not sure if the enrage is a time-limit or percentage

your DPS was too weak. trapjaw has a somewhat unavoidable attack that if you don't resist you take 3k flat, when you enrage this jumps even higher.