The Torva Nex team has successfully 3maned the entire EV .

It was performed by katp, tyger, and keshayris,

next:one of the other ops.

You can't 3 man Story EC.

I'd suggest 3 manning HM EV and Story KP as the logical next step in your ops progression.

4 Manning HM EV is easy as long as your dps is tight, so 3 manning HM EV would be tough, but doable.

And 4 manning NiM EV has been done but it's one heck of a challenge.

Edited by AshlaBoga

1) Grats to OP. Pretty impressive, but not as impressive in my eyes as 4 manning NiM EV.

You can't 3 man Story EC.

I'd suggest 3 manning HM EV and Story KP as the logical next step in your ops progression.

4 Manning HM EV is easy as long as your dps is tight, so 3 manning HM EV would be tough, but doable.

And 4 manning NiM EV has been done but it's one heck of a challenge.

2) Good luck 3 manning the Fab droid in KP story :)

I can't see 2 dps'ers beating the enrage timer, not without using hacks or exploits... I would have to see a video of it before I believed it....

the droid only has 982170hp in story mode. with an enrage timer of 390secs thats only 2518dps to beat enrage. given that i can easily put out 1500+dps on that fight, its not hard to see how it could be done.

I can't see 2 dps'ers beating the enrage timer, not without using hacks or exploits... I would have to see a video of it before I believed it....

In EV? Story Mode bosses can easily be done by 3 people. Heck, I think the first 3 man Story EV was in June. This isn't news.

The only impressive feats I've seen recently are Ambient 4-manning NiM EV and NiM Bonethrasher (1337 man, 1337) and Stevoo soloing HM Malgus - actually Stevoo has a couple of HM solo vids aside from Malgus that are pretty darn impressive.

In regards to EV feats the current records are as follows:

Story - 3 manned

HM - 4 manned

NiM - 4 manned (but only by 1 guild so far).

Terror on Jung Ma 4 manned HM EV months back and 6 manned NIM EV - and let me tell you, 6 manning NiM EV is WAY WAY tougher than 4 manning HM EV (again props to Ambient on their 4-man NiM EV).

EDIT/UPDATE: Apparently Nerf Dialogue seems to have been the first to have 3 manned Story EV back in late April - jeez that's crazy skilled.

Edited by AshlaBoga

In EV? Story Mode bosses can easily be done by 3 people. Heck, I think the first 3 man Story EV was in June. This isn't news.

The only impressive feats I've seen recently are Ambient 4-manning NiM EV and NiM Bonethrasher (1337 man, 1337) and Stevoo soloing HM Malgus - actually Stevoo has a couple of HM solo vids aside from Malgus that are pretty darn impressive.

Story - 3 manned

HM - 4 manned

Terror on Jung Ma 4 manned HM EV months back and 6 manned NIM EV - and let me tell you, 6 manning NiM EV is WAY WAY tougher than 4 manning HM EV (again props to Ambient on their 4-man NiM EV).

EDIT/UPDATE: Apparently Nerf Dialogue seems to have been the first to have 3 manned Story EV back in late April - jeez that's crazy skilled.

I dunno man. I never heard of no Nerf Dialogue doin' no three man.

Story - 3 manned

HM - 4 manned

NO they didn't. Nerf Dialogue beat the first boss but was unable to progress past that point.

TORVA NEX 3 MAN CHAMPIONS. 1st

I do give credit to Nerf Dialogue tho. they did provide proof of the one boss they were able to beat.

Edited by Hatstandard