I am wondering

Uzamakiuchi

Millions. If a personal homestead can run multiple millions, I am guessing that we can expect the guild flagship to be 5-10 mil easily. I do hope that I am wrong. Edited by TheBBP

Millions. If a personal homestead can run multiple millions, I am guessing that we can expect the guild flagship to be 5-10 mil easily. I do hope that I am wrong.

It has been already stated that prices for Guild Ships will depend on the size of the guild. They don't want to cut off anyone.

Here.

Couldn’t pin down any more details on the Guild Ships but got generic ranges like 2-15 million credits for items for the guild to buy. The guy overseeing it made the point that they have access to all guild bank data (eg, how much money guilds generally have) and want to make sure guild ships are something that are attainable – Jedi Lucifel from the Pax Dominus/Imperius guild on the Ebon Hawk
Edited by Darth_Wicked

It has been already stated that prices for Guild Ships will depend on the size of the guild. They don't want to cut off anyone.

If that is indeed the case, I wonder if this will cause many guilds to disband entirely in order to join itself with a much bigger guild to have access to a much larger ship.

Where did they say that?

In the quote that you mentioned it just seems like they are looking at how much guilds have and figuring out a number there. Not that it would be something that scales to guild size (just think about how easily this could be abused)

Where did they say that?

In the quote that you mentioned it just seems like they are looking at how much guilds have and figuring out a number there. Not that it would be something that scales to guild size (just think about how easily this could be abused)

I didn't say they would scale last I checked. Learn to read. :rolleyes:

What I said is that they don't want to cut anyone off and the price for the Guild ships will work around that amount and / or guild size I mentioned up later in the thread.

In other words, it is logical to assume that there will be an entry point for every single guild out there, with every single unlock becoming the more expensive... Which is what we have already on the game for ages, for Legacy and Character perks.

Clear enough for you?

English is not my native tongue but I find it hard to believe that whatever I type is either that cryptic or that unclear.

I didn't say they would scale last I checked. Learn to read. :rolleyes:

What I said is that they don't want to cut anyone off and the price for the Guild ships will work around that amount and / or guild size I mentioned up later in the thread.

In other words, it is logical to assume that there will be an entry point for every single guild out there, with every single unlock becoming the more expensive... Which is what we have already on the game for ages, for Legacy and Character perks.

Clear enough for you?

English is not my native tongue but I find it hard to believe that whatever I type is either that cryptic or that unclear.

Wait- English isn't your native tongue? Just want to say, your grasp of the language is superb.

Maybe they will be priced by a player cap allowed on the ship at a time? This would also keep bigger guilds from disbanding to save money.

Maybe there are tiers for:

• 4-20 members
  • 21-50 members
  • 51-75 members
  • 76-100 members
  • 100+ members

Perhaps your guild (like mine) is small and fits into the smallest 4-20 bracket and the max people allowed on your guild flagship is determined by what tier of ship that you have purchased. We buy in at the lowest tier of the guild ship. However, when we grow past that number and want to allow more members on the ship, perhaps then we have to buy the next tier as an add-on? Maybe this thing goes on until you have grown and bought all of the tiers.

Just speculating.

Edited by TheBBP

I'm starting to wonder if the number of active members makes a difference. One of my guilds has nearly 500 members, but only 70 something are active. Will that be taken into account when it comes down to cost?

Like in my speculation above, I think that it will have to do with how many members that you want allowed onto your ship. In my guild, we only have a handful of active members since we just started, but our count is a lot larger because most of us are altaholics. That is why I think that maybe the prices will be set in tiers of caps. Kinda like when you lease a TeamSpeak server. You can get one for as little as 5 people or up to many people at different tiers of cost.

Wait- English isn't your native tongue? Just want to say, your grasp of the language is superb.

Thank you. :D

Considering we have seen zero pictures...I'm going to say it will be delayed indefinitely.

Being delayed is always a possibility. Saying "indefinitely" though is akin to trolling. :rolleyes:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Being delayed is always a possibility. Saying "indefinitely" though is akin to trolling. :rolleyes:

Oh that was English? I thought you were talking in Irish. :eek::D (Just kidding, your English is flawless)

Yes, I meant to say delayed until it performs satisfactorily within their QA standards. So... yeah Indefinitely.

What?! No way...if it's not, you obviously have spoken it as a primary language for a long damn time...right? Or teach it?! I've never even questioned your use of English...usually there's a clue somewhere....