Eternity Vault bugs (Normal)

These bugs need to be fixed. Eternity Vault is a trial to complete in itself. Not because the bosses are difficult, but because it's so damn buggy. The first boss wouldn't spawn, so we had to run our and reset the instance.

The 2nd boss was bugged, and 1 shotting ppl outside the instance, so we had to reset again, and re-clear the trash.

3rd boss went well, except after we looted the chest, it never despawned, and therfore we had to make the run from the previous speeder landing zone every time aftr a wipe.

4th boss (council) had to be reset, because after engaging 1 time, they were locked on that target regardless of wipe.

I am really enjoying this game, but the state of bugs and gameplay (ability delay) is quite disappointing. I really hope they fix this soon. The game has alot of potential, but patience in todays gaming is not abundant.

Had the same issue with the second boss. It would randomly one-shot people outside on the Republic Ship, right after people had used the Stim Vendor to repair... so they had to repair again. We took a 10 minute break after that and it locked out on us implying that someone was still in combat with Gharj, even though we were all outside the instance. We didn't continue because we didn't feel like clearing trash for a 3rd time.

Hopefully Eternity Vault will get some much needed bug fixes, but it'll probably happen when people start raiding it en masse. (In 'bout a month or so.)

Shouldn't even take a month. EV is easier than almost all of the HM FP's because of the horrible tuning and bugs they have (Empire side).

So at this point, Endgame PvE is horribly buggy both OPS and FPs, and endgame PvP is horribly laggy...

I really hope this gets fixed. I want ToR to succeed, but if these don't get fixed it will ruin it's reputation, and players that do leave wont come back even if it gets fixed.

Looks like an opportunity to add our encountered bugs and shenanigans also!

Boss 1:

You can LOS the turrets by just going down the hill.....someone dies all you have to do is los the turrets and wait, get back to full health and go again. Same thing for the boss after 10%.

Boss 2:

Does not reset and will continue to kill people by pouncing.

Boss 3:

Puzzles will sometimes stop letting you click the keypad, no matter how you do them.

We were unable to loot any items other than the crystals and commendations

Boss 4:

One of our members kept getting the destiny debuff fighting his own mob

Boss 5:

Made it all the way to the bottom twice just to have the tank get mind trapped and the boss reset to the top leaving the raid at the bottom.

Other random things:

Randomly dieing while flying on the speeder

Unable to scavange certain mobs though marked as such

Auto looting BOP items is silly

Not allowing master looters to give loot out on normal (works on HM)

It's more of a challenge of patience on how to get around the bugs more so than difficult content.

Looks like an opportunity to add our encountered bugs and shenanigans also!

Boss 3:

Puzzles will sometimes stop letting you click the keypad, no matter how you do them.

We were unable to loot any items other than the crystals and commendations

Might be able to assist on that one. We found we could loot by passing who the op leader was to the person needing to loot their assigned item so had to pass it around a few times but it worked.

re: the actual encounter. If it was on hardmode you are doing it wrong. If it's normal I have no idea

Edited by NeXuss