No Guild Conquest Rewards

Exly

What about achievements for conquering a planet?

The guild I am in came first place in medium conquest that week and conquered Iokath.

I should have gotten that achievement.

My character had over 15k points, but because I never got the guild reward at the end of the conquest I also didn't get the achievement or legacy title for conquering Iokath.

Personally i care more about that achievement then the actual conquest rewards.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my case I had just earned enough to open up a room on my guild ship counting the conquest rewards that went missing. I don't care about the achievements or anything else really. In a guild that only has a couple of people doing conquest consistently it takes forever to get those things.

If you qualified in either category above and did not receive your rewards as expected, please file a ticket with Customer Support.

I have just received my reply from Customer Support, and unfortunately, they were not informed, or at least the German CSR agents.

In the response, the agent wrote that characters must have reached at least 50k points to receive the rewards, and linked an old forums post from October 17:

Es tut mir Leid zu hören, dass du die Gildenbelohnung nicht erhalten hast. Dies liegt daran, dass das Ziel von 15.000 auf 50.000 erhöht wurde mit dem neuen Update. Da vom 29. Oktober an die Belohnungen bereits die neuen Gegenstände enthalten, musste man entsprechend über die 15.000 hinausgehen und volle 50.000 sammeln um die Belohnung zu erhalten. Dies wurde am 17. Oktober von Eric Musco kommuniziert im Forum und kann hier nachgelesen werden:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9772619#edit9772619

@Musco: Please reach out to Customer Support and let them know that characters that made between 15k and 50k points are also eligible for the conquest rewards.

Edited by Jerba

I thought that if our guilds met the new point totals we would get conquest rewards. I have logged into two characters now, and no rewards.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but it sure is disappointing.

Either it was something that was poorly communicated or BW has changed it since they are having trouble getting rewards out to players.

Either way it seems that BW did not look at the characters we submitted to Eric as the reply is to generic for them to have actually investigated this.

It took a few tickets, but I finally got the achievement for conquering Iokath, a big thank you to the CS person who fixed that for me. (I noticed it was always the same one responding to each of my conquest related tickets so I imagine he/she was probably swamped in tickets)

• 2 weeks later...

I think CS responded to my conquest reward ticket that this will be fixed in a future update. Granted, it is hard to follow CS as their responses tend to fall short of providing the most basic information so we have some idea of what ticket they are replying to.

If this is the case then they seem to have replied with inaccurate information as Eric infered that our situations will be taken care of on a case by case basis. Again, it is hard to tell as CS replies tend to be a waste of time for them and us.

Hey folks,

Apologies for the delay, I know my response is overdue in this thread. I wanna give a quick reminder of what happened, what characters need to do to qualify for the rewards, and then next steps. With 6.0 launch the Guild Invasion targets and the Personal targets both increased for Conquests.

Thanks all.

-eric

How does this tie in with the stated goal of the previous overhaul of Conquest which was to increase both accessibility and rewards for ALL players in Conquest?

Do you guys actually keep track of what lies you've told us, so you can at least try and and be consistent?

Or is your disdain for us so high you no longer care?

All The Best

• 2 weeks later...

I am yet to receive the conquest rewards from the ticket I submitted.

I am pretty sure I have received some sort of reply from CS. Unfortunately their replies are not coherent enough for us to know what they are replying to. Ticket number is fake. No mention of what the ticket relates to.

I did update the ticket that the issue has not been corrected just in case.

• 2 weeks later...

Last week I did 500k guild points in my republic guild, and 700k guild points for my imperial guild. (50k conquest goal met on 18 alts) Both small yield/500k planets. Got NOTHING from Bioware, and tickets go unanswered.

Tell me again, why are we doing this conquest crap if Bioware gives small guilds nothing for our efforts?

• 4 weeks later...
It seems Bioware may have decided to backtrack on their word for how Eric said this would be handled. Instead of handling my ticket as Eric said they have merely deleted it without taking action. CS completely deleted half a dozen tickets that have not been rectified. Not closed, deleted.

I've had multiple characters meet the 50K threshold and not receive guild rewards. Yes, the guild met it's goal as well. Combine this with the way crafting is currently working, this is an increasingly frustrating problem.

I just logged in on my first Alt and the conquest reward was there. I’m wondering if this is linked to the guild ship’s Conquest bonus / buff points. I saw last week that some people didn’t get rewards even though they hit 50k, so I went and tried to make sure all of mine had a bit of a buffer past 50k this week and checked how much I would needed without GS buffs.

I just logged in on my first Alt and the conquest reward was there. I’m wondering if this is linked to the guild ship’s Conquest bonus / buff points. I saw last week that some people didn’t get rewards even though they hit 50k, so I went and tried to make sure all of mine had a bit of a buffer past 50k this week and checked how much I would needed without GS buffs.

There is a glitch on the guild roster tab if you look at conquest points per character. It can show the points from the week before. Make sure you actually did conquest this past week. I'd hit your G key, check the General tab, and click on the Conquest for the guild log (top right part of the screen), and scroll down to last week to make sure it says that character completed conquest.

You'll have to scroll through and read each person completion, but it's the only way to make sure what characters of your actually hit the 50k goal.

Edited by Toraak

• 4 weeks later...

Eric Musco told us to submit a ticket with the names of characters that did not get their guild conquest rewards the week Onslaught launched that was earned the prior week. That if we earned conquest based on the old requirements we would get the old conquest reward.

After two months CS closed my ticket without response other than a date and that it was closed. I have submitted the ticket half a dozen more times and CS just closes the ticket over and over with a date -CSR -Closed. One ticket they asked for guild names for each character. When I provided that they once again closed the ticket without explanation.

It seems Customer service is telling me that they don't care what Eric says. That his word to us means nothing to them. I say this because I am not getting any explanation so it is the only one that makes sense. It is like a sick joke that CS is telling me they do not give a damn. As long as they close tickets they look like they are doing their job.

Sorry, Frustrated with the pathetic CS. It used to be pretty decent.