Bugged chest's, 4 man's wasting their time everyday, CMON!

I am so fed up atm, 32 Powertech and guildies ran 3 flashpoints today and each and every one had bugged chest's. That means 0 loot for downing bosses in TOR.

We wiped on the last boss in Boarding Party 3 times and guess what happened when we finally got our strat right and downed him? A locked gdamned chest that's what.

This garbage was in beta 4 months ago and you were made aware of it 4 months ago, and we are STILL dealing with it.

I appreciate the fixing of bugs but you are NOT doing enough, especially when i see the very same sh*t we had 4 months ago, there is simply no excuse at this point not to hot fix this garbage.

Is it game breaking? no.

Does it make you want to hit cancel? Yes.

Seriously, we love the game you folks have created but this crap is wearing thinner each day we play it.

but looting straight from the boss would just make sense. since half the bosses do drop the loot then theres the magical "Chest" bosses. Ooooooo it adds the fun of the mystery box. You dont know what youll get if you get anything at all! Fun right?

Has anybody actually got a response from dealing with the no loot issue? I had this problem earlier when completing boarding party on hard mode and the chest then not being openable, me and my friends sent in tickets, and waited for about 45 minutes with not even a whisper let alone a response, so we left the instance with the small hope that our run wasn't almost pointless. Im guessing that nobody who even had a response got their commendations/loot given to them?

This issue has been fixed on the test realm in the 1.1 patch.

Fixed an issue preventing some players from opening a chest after a boss fight if the group was previously defeated by the boss.

Hopefully that rolls out this coming week.

Edited by Bacatta

This issue has been fixed on the test realm in the 1.1 patch.

Fixed an issue preventing some players from opening a chest after a boss fight if the group was previously defeated by the boss.

Hopefully that rolls out this coming week.

Good to hear I am happy just get it implemented! =P

LOL yeah you can't look the chest if you wipe. Maybe dont wipe and youll get the loot you deserve? If you wipe 3 times on one boss in BP then you probably dont deserve to loot the chest.

Yeah we'll see how you feel about that on a raid night after you wipe 5 times then beat it and get no loot.

In order to loot the chest on the final boss in BP, he must be killed right next to it / near it. If you kite him out or wipe, it is not lootable.

We understand that but we want the bug fixed it isn't how it is supposed to be. They are going to fix it in the next patch or two supposedly.

Edited by Souliz

Hopefully Devs will fix it asap. It is very frustrating, even more if you are playing at night, and you have to go to work next day...

It should be very easy to fix, I just can not imagine that it was in beta and still is in game... Its like one or two bad designed conditions for looting those chests... It should be fixed in 5 minutes.

Because even if its problem somwhere deeper. They should change those chests to normal mob drop. And what? problem solved...

In patch 1.1? On the end of January?