And this is why I enjoy pvp

IAmViiOLENT

well how did you one shot him. Is this even possible if someone in your team was full EWH min/maxed and he was in recruit, which he makes clear he wasn't.

i''m not pointing the finger in this instance but just lately on TOFN the hacking has got really bad. it never use to be. i used to wonder what all these hack threads were about.

its getting so bad on Nadd that some of my guildies wont even play certain guilds.

I think if we see it again by two certain guilds in particular on Nadd then were gonna call em out on here and in game general chat, after the report ofc.

Edited by iaintoff

well how did you one shot him. Is this even possible if someone in your team was full EWH min/maxed and he was in recruit, which he makes clear he wasn't.

i''m not pointing the finger in this instance but just lately on TOFN the hacking has got really bad. it never use to be. i used to wonder what all these hack threads were about.

its getting so bad on Nadd that some of my guildies wont even play certain guilds.

I think if we see it again by two certain guilds in particular on Nadd then were gonna call em out on here and in game general chat, after the report ofc.

This guy was a total nub, me and my smash mara would call targets in mumble and typically in a pug match,

Thermal det>FB>RS + a Smash = dead. So what he likely saw was in the space of one GCD him being killed. It happens. When I have explosive fuel up, I can often kill people in less than 4 GCD's if they're not fully geared. Nothin new.

This was following a match when we just 3 capped them after rolling over them at mid, was pathetic tbh.

Edited by IAmViiOLENT

A lot of n00b think that they get one shot, but a good team that focus fire (Assist target) can bring down really quick opponent.

Especially in normal WZ without a proper tank and healer in some case.

This rage n00b should put the same effort to improve his skill and understand more the game instead of trashtalking.

A good exemple here that n00b can think they get one shot is the PT/VG put the both grenade, pop crit buff and rail shot at the same time when grenade explode. Massive burst at the same time. Add a smash or an ambush to it and you get a n00b perception one shot.

To the people that think they are being one shot killed.. could you provide a combat log screen shot that also includes your character screen so we can do the math intelligently. I have been accused in under 50 pvp in melting a guy in one move when in reality it was a full rotation with a marksman sniper. when I can set off 4 moves that total ( 10K ) w / o crits its not hard to take someone out. Secondly its not very often in PVP you get a player 1v1.

So can we please see this cutting edge data ? or perhaps a video I got my popcorn ready.

This rage n00b should put the same effort to improve his skill and understand more the game instead of trashtalking.

Is there a special ability this n00b needs to use to avoid being discussed on someone's Mumble and focused fired?

The first thing i looked for was his class. As i expected, he is a Powertech.

That answers that.

They can apply 2 delayed explosions, that resolve at the same time as a followup Rail Shot. Then potentially follow with Rocket Punch and another Rail Shot. It is a lot of damage in a very short burst. To the player getting hit, all they see in their chat was the Rail Shot.

Edited by Arlanon

That answers that.

They can apply 2 delayed explosions, that resolve at the same time as a followup Rail Shot. Then potentially follow with Rocket Punch and another Rail Shot. It is a lot of damage in a very short burst. To the player getting hit, all they see in their chat was the Rail Shot.

exactly :p

Although Ive been running 8/6/27 this morning, it just does a **** ton of damage, not as much burst but for regs its hilarious to average 900 dps.

That answers that.

Burst Damage.. Imagine that.. Funny thing is Lethality and Marksman Snipers are under the radar... Let's see how long that lasts..

Burst Damage.. Imagine that.. Funny thing is Lethality and Marksman Snipers are under the radar... Let's see how long that lasts..

It's already over sub-50's are crawling with them. Had 3 Snipers in mid in AH the other day. It was horrible.

I'm curious as to how your action bars work, I notice you've got 2 abilities tied to the one keybind "1" for example has railshot and default attack, how does this work?

This is obviously some sort of complex troll, and possibly a phtoshop effort. That PT blatantly has more than two abilites on his action bar.

This made me chuckle a little. Why do people always say that if something doesn't look right, it's photoshopped?

Why does no one use microsoft paint anymore???:rak_02:

Edited by WaldoA