Sanctus Recruitment Thread!

JTLewis

Sanctus continues to do HM ECs to gear out some of our latest raiders. We'd love to have y'all join us on these runs.

Sanctus has recently moved to a new website to bring the Immortal Sanctum Alliance all under one roof.

Sanctus New Website

Please fill out an application on the new site.

Thank you,

IronArm

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 5 months being away from the game, I came back to a lot of changes. Servers have changed, some mechanics changed and people that I used to play with have left. Sanctus took me in and gave me a chance to show what I can contribute. In turn, they've shown me what they can give back. I don't regret a second of it and I'm here to stay for good.

- Lexine

Edited by Toolzy
grammatical error

• 2 weeks later...
We finally have more supplies of punch and pie in stock, so join now while it's still fresh. Let's face it, fresher is better. You could join in a week or two and eat moldy pie, but that's not good for anyone. If you wait any longer, it's just going to get flat out dangerous to eat the maggot infested pie and drink the punch that's probably fermented into some kind of deathahol. So join now so you don't die later!

If the punch and pie or die thing doesn't just make you want to join right away I don't know what will!

Being serious for a second, we still looking for new members to join in our raids. In the future the Immortal Sanctum will be doing 16 man raids again if you are interested in that.

Thanks,

IronArm

With the new update looming, join now to be fully geared and ready to go for the new raid when it launches. Who needs punch and pie when you can get brand new shiny gear?

PS You'll get punch and pie anyway...so you can look fabulous while eating; unless you eat too much, then you won't be able to squeeze into your armor and you'll probably die as a result..

Moral of the story; everything is good in moderation, don't consume too much punch and pie.

Sanctus is now forming up another raid group if you are interested in raiding! We still have select spots available in the Progression raiding group, but space is limited. We aren't just a raiding guild though, we do have causal players that just like to do FP, dailies, and WZs together. Please contact an officer if you are interested in joining Sanctus.

Thanks,

IronArm

• 3 weeks later...

Yes. I'm bumping because I think that anyone that has the right attitude and willingness to learn and see the content through should be given the chance to experience it. If you're not guilded or can't find a dedicated bunch, then here we are. See the OP for more details!

Remember, Uncle Takeya wants you! :D

Sanctus is now changing how it is doing recruitment. We are looking for players of all levels now! Sanctus is also doing a try-out program. If you are interested in just test driving Sanctus out to see how you like it for just a raid, a week, or just want to jump on our TeamSpeak and see the environment you are welcome! Feel free to contact someone in Sanctus and let them know you want to try Sanctus out!

Thanks,

IronArm

Sanctus, an Immortal Sanctum Gaming alliance is now opening their doors to the community to join guild scheduled and facilitated raids, some casual PvP or just to be there as a guide for you. Anyone interested, regardless of level, has the right attitude and willingness to learn and just plain 'ol have fun should inquire within!!

For more information or to register as a guest of Sanctum, please visit: http://sanctus.immortal-sanctum.net/. :D

If cookies are not your thing there is always punch and pie. Come check us out, we are a unique group of people that like to have fun and seriously raid! the best of both worlds in my opinion :)

Sanctus is again recruiting members of all levels to prepare for all the new content coming with 2.0. We have raid groups for SM KP/EV to HM TFB. One of the main roles we need in our Alpha Raid Group is a dedicated Tank. If you are interested in joining please contact a Council member, or anyone in Sanctus as they can point you in the right direction.

Thanks,

IronArm

• 4 weeks later...

Sanctus is once again recruiting!

We currently have two raid groups going taking on the new level 55 raids. We are looking to start up another raid group for open raiding (anything from EV to S&V). If you enjoy FPs, Raiding, or just hanging out with a great group of people we have a place for you regardless of level.

If you are interested in joining please contact member in-game or apply at our website.

Thanks and hope to see you soon,

IronArm (Brasdefer)

Sanctus is now raiding 4 nights a week! Looking for members from anything to casual to those ready to take down HM S&V. Apply on our website or just ask a guild member in-game about joining.

Thanks,

IronArm

• 3 weeks later...

If raiding four times a week and having a PvP night just isn't enough for you, we also have several bunnies, kittens and puppies currently in our possession. Now legally, I can't confirm or deny what may or may not happen to these little furry bundles of cuteness should you not apply today, but let's just say...their safety is in your hands. Our "caretakers" only have so much patience, and without new members coming in to keep them happy, who's to say what may happen to our loveable little friends? Fate can be cruel, so do your part to help out and earn some good Karma by applying today!

*No animals were harmed in the making of this post....yet