Are magenta crystals worth the time to make them?

Inamortus

I'm yet to make one though i have looked and seen what is needed, but for the time spent gathering the materials, are they worth making to either use or sell.... is the time spent worth the money made, in short?

I'm yet to make one though i have looked and seen what is needed, but for the time spent gathering the materials, are they worth making to either use or sell.... is the time spent worth the money made, in short?

Yes, the +41 endurance and +41 crit crystals are selling for minimum 150k on my server. A week ago they were at 350k, and I expect them to go back up a bit. The +41 power crystals sell for even more, since they're rare (schem is a drop from Nightmare Pilgrim). Besides the magenta mats they take 8 Lorrdian Gemstones and 8 Corusca Gems, which is a lot, but yeah they sell well.

I haven't tried selling the +33's, I'm guessing they're not worth it. The +16's have sold for around 75k for me which is good as well since they take less mats.

You can just buy the schematics at the black hole, make them and you save all that time of going places to find the parts.

I think they're not worth the effort to make them with the magenta crystals..

On my server the common +41 color crystals (red, green, blue, yellow, and orange) sell for cheap now a days (~50K) and they are plentiful on the GTN. The Magentas however are more rare and still go for over 100K so they might be worth the effort.