Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Republic Reborn vs Wroshyr Alliance

Beniboybling

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horn and Saba can defeat Luke 2v1. But yes its clear these forums are not ready to debate a character like GM Luke with civility, so you are right. I thought maybe they were with the allowance of Revan and how that used to be, but clearly not yet you are right.

You personally attacked members of this forum about a previous Kaggath and expected a civil response?

I feel bad for Star, he didn't deserve that and he was one of your few supporters.

Also, yeh, Luke destroyed a ship. Go look it up.

You personally attacked members of this forum about a previous Kaggath and expected a civil response?

I feel bad for Star, he didn't deserve that and he was one of your few supporters.

Also, yeh, Luke destroyed a ship. Go look it up.

I fail to see what any of this has to do with Star? He wasnt any where near this whole debacle of me going. "Hey maybe we can try allowing GM Luke he couldnt solo fleets and such" turned into "tune hates OR YADA YADA" Turned into "I hate Star????" Who wasnt even apart of this whole debate about Luke and such so..... what????

I am really confused these days....aparently I should just not post any more, cus everything I say gets some one angry.

• 3 months later...
The KotOR CG states the following:

"Many wars scorched Onderon, the last would end with the help of Jedi yet again, and one last time the power Nomi had brought to bear and Arca Jeth before her, would turn the tide of battle to the forces of good."

"An Exile would turn the face of war against the Sith with the power of light and hope, a battle meditation that ended the civil wars on Iziz for good."

Page number? I can't find this in my guide. :confused:

Edited by MarcheseAMM

However in the KotOR CG it states that Darth Revan's favourite naval strategy was dropping out very close to enemy vessels, instantly trapping them all and taking the opponent out completely, it's how the Republic Navy got trashed so badly early on.

Page number for this also? :rolleyes: Every source you site here is just making crap up.

Edited by MarcheseAMM