Level 50 player in 1-49 PvP?

Morrow

This is the first instance I've seen of this happening. To my knowledge, which may be lacking, there is no XP awarded during a PvP match which would subsequently eliminate the possibility that the player leveled during the match. Moreover, I encountered this person nearly immediately after the match started. I was unable to inspect the player, but they were running around with approximately 17k HP.

Anyone have any thoughts? I've submitted a ticket and took multiple screenshots which I will post if necessary.

I once leveled in a Warzone. It was Novare Coast. While I was being attacked on east by two players, somewhere around 15% of my HP I leveled up which instantly healed me to 100%! I think I got some codex entry, I am really not sure. Since I was playing my Mercenery healer, I remember first second I got confused that my heal could crit that much :D!

This is the first instance I've seen of this happening. To my knowledge, which may be lacking, there is no XP awarded during a PvP match which would subsequently eliminate the possibility that the player leveled during the match. Moreover, I encountered this person nearly immediately after the match started. I was unable to inspect the player, but they were running around with approximately 17k HP.

Anyone have any thoughts? I've submitted a ticket and took multiple screenshots which I will post if necessary.

As the second person said, you can use a quest, or complete an objective for the first time to unlock a CodeX entry. I dinged planting the bomb on my jugg.

Saw a player do this the other day. Accepted pvp daily before wz start, equipped armor, MH and OH as an op. full 61s. Was pretty hilarious watching him 2 shot everything from stealth. Hidden strike then backstab, everyone went down super fast. I felt bad for the guy, DPS op will never have it that good in 50 bracket ;)

Saw a player do this the other day. Accepted pvp daily before wz start, equipped armor, MH and OH as an op. full 61s. Was pretty hilarious watching him 2 shot everything from stealth. Hidden strike then backstab, everyone went down super fast. I felt bad for the guy, DPS op will never have it that good in 50 bracket ;)

They used to. But after the great Operative Nerfs of 2012, it was never the same for them again.

I would do this but would probably get B& and raged at for being "bad at the game" and what not.

I tried to do it, I did it a different way; trying to get the Q, hit 50, and then enter. You automatically unQ when you ding 50, though, so my plan is postponed until my marauder dings :(