Servers that have not been chosen so far!

actorman

My "original" four characters are on Firaxan Shark . . .I know that's not going to roll to Ebon Hawk (as my other four did yesterday; I re-rolled on Lord Adraas a few weeks ago and moved 'em without issue over to EH).

Waiting for the "wherever you want to go" round of transfers (paid, I suppose . . .although it really shouldn't be at first due to the re-rollers who are trapped between servers now like me) in the future to get them off and everyone onto Ebon Hawk as one big RP-PvE family. :smile:

Edited by bawker

Asia-pacific was opened later and done proper, I do not believe they will be receiving more free transfers, they had theirs already.

:csw_trooper:Problem is, the Asia/Pacific transfers were only for people that created characters from a certain date (February if I remember properly). There were no servers at that times mentioned there are still people that created characters after the shut off date stuck on the (unofficial) designated U.S. servers so, hopefully they too will be able to transfer to the Asia/Pacific servers some time soon. :csw_fett:

:csw_trooper:P.S.

Just found some of the requirements :csw_fett:

To qualify for free character transfers, players must meet the following requirements by Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 5:01PM EDT, 7:01PM NZDT, 2:01PM HKT, 2:01PM SGT:

You specified that your country is Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, or Singapore during your account registration process.

Edited by Anarchistic

As the original list is out-of-date, I thought I'd do a new one.

Servers still awaiting transfer status announcement

EU English - PvE

Bacca's Blade

Bao-Dur

Dune Bantha

Frostclaw

Hidden Beks

Hydian Way

Luka Sene

Nightmare Lands

Peragus Mining Facility

Sith'ari

EU English - RP-PvP

Lord Calypho

EU French - RP-PvP

Huntmaster

EU German - PvE

Darth Andeddu

Exar Kun

Force Harvester

Lenico Gargantuan

Odacer-Faustin Academy

Sith Triumvirate

Supreme Commander Stantorrs

T3-M4

EU German - RP-PvP

Jen'jidai

US East - PvE

Anturi Reach

Colonel Tobin

Corellian Run

Crevasse City

Darth Bandon

Firaxan Shark

ICE Breaker

Mind Trick

Shadow Hand

Shii-Cho

Sith Wyrm

Tarro Blood

Thana Vesh

US East - PvP

Belgoth's Beacon

Darth Malak

US West - PvE

Darth Sion

Hyperspace Cannon

Space Slug

The Jekk'Jekk Tarr

Veeboo Lunx

Vornskr

Zakkeg Beast

A few noticeable points.

1) 80% of servers already know their status after three days. Only 43 servers out of 217 remain.

2) The PvP servers seem to have been pretty much sorted while there are still a number of PvE hanging on. There are only two straight PvP servers remaining (Belgoth's Beacon and Darth Malak on US East). This makes me wonder if Bioware are thinking of designating a new PvE destination server in each of these areas. This would be good in my opinion as - always assuming they have sufficient population - it means those arriving late aren't last in the queue for names.

3) There are RP-PvP servers left in EU English, EU French and EU German. I'm not on one of them, but I fear Bioware intend to lump them together. If people were genuinely RPing, it could be fascinating having communities with genuinely different languages on a server. I worry that the players would hate it and you could hear the whining from the galactic fringe. Maybe I should be optimistic and hope they'd approach it positively, it could be great fun. One of my favourite things about MMOs is meeting people from other countries and cultures, I always think it's a shame Americans miss out on it (at least in WoW and SWTOR if not all other games) and that we miss out on playing with them.

Just my luck to be on 1 of the 2 PvP east servers that haven't been chosen yet. Really want this to happen so I can start playing again.

Belgoth's is with you here!...

How is Darth Malek population wise? Belgoth's still has about 80-100 Pubs online(total, not fleet) usually.

Belgoth's is with you here!...

How is Darth Malek population wise? Belgoth's still has about 80-100 Pubs online(total, not fleet) usually.

Pretty similar, we have like 30 on fleet max and never more than 2-3 groups pvping. Queues take forever and it is always the same 2 teams against each other. I hardly play anymore because of it. I am really excited to start playing the game with activity like it was at launch.

Pretty similar, we have like 30 on fleet max and never more than 2-3 groups pvping. Queues take forever and it is always the same 2 teams against each other. I hardly play anymore because of it. I am really excited to start playing the game with activity like it was at launch.

Sounds the same, we have 3 guilds who can field pvp teams that's it. We play eachother all the time and maybe an imp team once or twice a day.

I have a theory on what is taking so long with the remaining servers waiting on transfers. The remaining servers may be the more densely populated(and I use the term densely in relation to the population of dead servers not compared to the thriving destination servers)than the ones that have been transferred and BW is looking at the metrics,analyzing the weekend populations to determine which of the remaining servers should be merged into 1-2 more superservers per region.

I need a little bit of help to disprove this or strengthen the theory. My old server is Shadow Hand, Imperial fleet seems to vary from 40-70+ on weekdays and weekends but Republic side is clearly more dead with the Fleet population being 15-35 on weekdays and weekends. If anyone else has average populations for the remaining servers please feel free to post them.

We on the Jekk Jekk Tarr West PVE server have yet to be moved also. It is a slightly more populated server then the worst ones I have read about on the forums it seems. On the repub side in fleet we have 30-40 on fleet or more during peak hours some days of the week and even more on weekends. There are many guilds that run Ops and Hm/Nm Ops .

However, we REALLY suffered from the Aussie servers opened in Feb or March. We BADLY need a move or to become a destination server for the coming group finder to do anything!

Really hope it comes today!!!!

Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez

All right folks, I have an update for you.

As mentioned before, because of the logistics in monitoring the rate of character transfers and population shifts onto destination servers, our cadence for opening up origin servers will change day-to-day.

As we approach the weekend, we want to be careful about where to allow additional servers to transfer to so as not to overwhelm current destination servers. Many weekend players will be logging in, contributing to our overall analysis.

This means that we need to monitor populations and rate of transfers over the weekend before opening up new servers. We understand that players are anxious to transfer, but please be patient during this process so that we can deliver the best gameplay experience that we can offer.

Well this just went up fairly recently. it appears we won't get transferred until next week or much later today if the stars align, Mars is in retrograde and Hailey's Comet comes way earlier than it should.

Edited by Temeluchus

As the original list is out-of-date, I thought I'd do a new one.

Servers still awaiting transfer status announcement

EU English - PvE

Bacca's Blade

Bao-Dur

Dune Bantha

Frostclaw

Hidden Beks

Hydian Way

Luka Sene

Nightmare Lands

Peragus Mining Facility

Sith'ari

EU English - RP-PvP

Lord Calypho

EU French - RP-PvP

Huntmaster

EU German - PvE

Darth Andeddu

Exar Kun

Force Harvester

Lenico Gargantuan

Odacer-Faustin Academy

Sith Triumvirate

Supreme Commander Stantorrs

T3-M4

EU German - RP-PvP

Jen'jidai

US East - PvE

Anturi Reach

Colonel Tobin

Corellian Run

Crevasse City

Darth Bandon

Firaxan Shark

ICE Breaker

Mind Trick

Shadow Hand

Shii-Cho

Sith Wyrm

Tarro Blood

Thana Vesh

US East - PvP

Belgoth's Beacon

Darth Malak

US West - PvE

Darth Sion

Hyperspace Cannon

Space Slug

The Jekk'Jekk Tarr

Veeboo Lunx

Vornskr

Zakkeg Beast

A few noticeable points.

1) 80% of servers already know their status after three days. Only 43 servers out of 217 remain.

2) The PvP servers seem to have been pretty much sorted while there are still a number of PvE hanging on. There are only two straight PvP servers remaining (Belgoth's Beacon and Darth Malak on US East). This makes me wonder if Bioware are thinking of designating a new PvE destination server in each of these areas. This would be good in my opinion as - always assuming they have sufficient population - it means those arriving late aren't last in the queue for names.

3) There are RP-PvP servers left in EU English, EU French and EU German. I'm not on one of them, but I fear Bioware intend to lump them together. If people were genuinely RPing, it could be fascinating having communities with genuinely different languages on a server. I worry that the players would hate it and you could hear the whining from the galactic fringe. Maybe I should be optimistic and hope they'd approach it positively, it could be great fun. One of my favourite things about MMOs is meeting people from other countries and cultures, I always think it's a shame Americans miss out on it (at least in WoW and SWTOR if not all other games) and that we miss out on playing with them.

Thanks for the update! I'll update my list at the top.

I have a theory on what is taking so long with the remaining servers waiting on transfers. The remaining servers may be the more densely populated(and I use the term densely in relation to the population of dead servers not compared to the thriving destination servers)than the ones that have been transferred and BW is looking at the metrics,analyzing the weekend populations to determine which of the remaining servers should be merged into 1-2 more superservers per region.

I need a little bit of help to disprove this or strengthen the theory. My old server is Shadow Hand, Imperial fleet seems to vary from 40-70+ on weekdays and weekends but Republic side is clearly more dead with the Fleet population being 15-35 on weekdays and weekends. If anyone else has average populations for the remaining servers please feel free to post them.

Yeah, I think you're right. Hyperspace cannon get's pvp matches from 4-10 pm most every day without waiting and on fleet we have 15-30 during peak time with 4-20 on any given planet. We are better off than most so I was not surprised they are making us wait. And wait we will, it looks like there is a good chance more won't be done till next week.