Surprised after a break

Gimano

I will either get bashed at by people who are tired of reading the same thing every time or who will deny what I have to say, or I'll get heavy support from haters who jump on every occasion to bash at the devs or publisher. I realize I'm on an MMO forum.

But I need neither of both. I'm just looking for confirmation from serious people.

I took a break and was hoping to have a fresh new start, my highest character is only 32. But when I log in I run into a problem I honestly didn't expect: There is nobody online!

It was just before midnight and only 9 people in the fleet. I went to Alderaan on my lvl 26 character and there were only 2 people online, which includes myself.

In the other hand the forum still looks active, very active actually. Several new posts every minute at this time! So what's going on? Is everyone spending their time on the forums instead? Am I on the most unfortunate server? Or is there a serious problem for the moment?

Your situation is not unique. Most of the servers have such low populations now as to make the game nearly unplayable for group activities.

Your best bet is to either play solo while awaiting the promised transfers or starting afresh on one of the few servers with a healthy population.

I'm a solo player most of the time so I don't have a real problem with that, but not having the option at all to group/instance/Warzone is meh...discouraging.

WZ queue used to be fast. Right now I haven't managed to get in one even after 20 minutes of waiting.

I'm glad in some way I'm not alone. Starting all over isn't an option, re-playability isn't the game's strongest point. However I may start a Rebuplic character on one of those. Which ones are the healthy servers?

Thanks for answering.

It's indeed unplayable, really there is no point in playing on a dead server. I hope they realize that. I feel tempted to create a ticket for this.

Fatman by all accounts is the healthiest. There are some others as well that I can't name offhand. I'm sure someone will post their names in due time.

I've opted to lump it out on my original server hoping transfers come sooner than rather than later.

Ok I just remember something.

This forum is worldwide, hence the high activity on the forum :rolleyes:

I realized it when I couldn't find Fatman or The Fatman server in my EU list. So it must be a NA server I guess

Jung Ma server not on my list either.

Edited by Gimano
typo

I will either get bashed at by people who are tired of reading the same thing every time or who will deny what I have to say, or I'll get heavy support from haters who jump on every occasion to bash at the devs or publisher. I realize I'm on an MMO forum.

But I need neither of both. I'm just looking for confirmation from serious people.

I took a break and was hoping to have a fresh new start, my highest character is only 32. But when I log in I run into a problem I honestly didn't expect: There is nobody online!

It was just before midnight and only 9 people in the fleet. I went to Alderaan on my lvl 26 character and there were only 2 people online, which includes myself.

In the other hand the forum still looks active, very active actually. Several new posts every minute at this time! So what's going on? Is everyone spending their time on the forums instead? Am I on the most unfortunate server? Or is there a serious problem for the moment?

Almost 90% of the servers are dead. You aren't the only one in this situation. We all are. The only server with a good population is "The Fatman".

Edited by SWGVet

Forums are 1 server... game is 200, about 160 of which are unnecessary.

Ok I just remember something.

This forum is worldwide, hence the high activity on the forum :rolleyes:

I realized it when I couldn't find Fatman or The Fatman server in my EU list. So it must be a NA server I guess

Jung Ma server not on my list either.

Reroll or wait for xfer to Tomb of Freedon Nad all other EU servers dead. Good luck in your gaming.

1. Just before midnight may not be the peak time for your server.

2. You only need three other people at most to do the group quests. The rest of it can be soloed.

3. There will be free server transfers very soon.

4. If you're that desperate, reroll until the transfers.

Edited by BradTheImpaler

Hey everyone,

Because server population is a popular topic right now, we're going to close this thread and ask that you share any thoughts or concerns in one of the previously exisiting topics:

This helps keep our forums better organized and feedback as consolidated as possible.

Thank you.