New Aric Jorgan Customizations??

Jaedine

Since the CSR couldnt give me a response on whether the new customizations for aric jorgan when from quests before lvl 16 or in new quests afterwards. Im now forced to reroll to have a choice of the new custom skins and waste the credits I pumped into his professions as I like to level those while Im questing or forced to buy them from vendors once I reach the new areas at my own expense due to imcompetence of releasing the game as it was, leaving many things out which shouldve been there in the first place.

That said, has anyone found the new skins pre level 16 trooper quests or at the starter worlds of the Republic?

qyzen fess for consular also has new customizations i found the ones from early lvl quest

i have found 2 of them so far from vendors on ilum and taris im guessing the third is on balmorra i will be checking ths soon

Edited by kravex

Since the CSR couldnt give me a response on whether the new customizations for aric jorgan when from quests before lvl 16 or in new quests afterwards. Im now forced to reroll to have a choice of the new custom skins and waste the credits I pumped into his professions as I like to level those while Im questing or forced to buy them from vendors once I reach the new areas at my own expense due to imcompetence of releasing the game as it was, leaving many things out which shouldve been there in the first place.

That said, has anyone found the new skins pre level 16 trooper quests or at the starter worlds of the Republic?

and also these things are there to be discovered not told where in game

Yes I know there are skins available from vendors to buy with ingame credits, but why should I pay for them as they shouldve have been ingame before release and not after 1.2 patch ie forced to buy them as I want something different or reroll to get them. Its the point of fixing something that shouldve been there from the start and punishing the player byt making them buy it!

Yes I know there are skins available from vendors to buy with ingame credits, but why should I pay for them as they shouldve have been ingame before release and not after 1.2 patch ie forced to buy them as I want something different or reroll to get them. Its the point of fixing something that shouldve been there from the start and punishing the player byt making them buy it!

They're not remotely expensive. It would be senseless for the new customizations to just be handed out.

Just buy the one you want. Do your dailies on one day and you'll make ten times the cost.

Noob here...can anyone tell me where I can purchase his customizations? I have found the one on Balmorra :) Just wondering where the others are, I am only lvl 28 so have probably not even been to the planets where others are sold.

Cheers

Noob here...can anyone tell me where I can purchase his customizations? I have found the one on Balmorra :) Just wondering where the others are, I am only lvl 28 so have probably not even been to the planets where others are sold.

Cheers

a good bet would be the planets in my spoiler tag in my above post