A Mule Out Of Water

EMcD

So having problems with this Corso Riggs quest.

Starts out ok at the senate on Coruscant, but as I follow the quest markers they eventually stop completely.

With some hard googling, I find where I'm supposed to go, and manage to talk to Dr Hope, and get the surgery thingy. Of course, he doesn't have a quest icon over his head, and when I finish talking to him, the quest still doesn't update.

Still following google, I run to the next cantina and find Big Jan (no quest marker). But when I talk to her, she just says "no hablo ingles" (no speak basic or something like that).

So I run back to Dr Hope, and can run through the same dialogue as the first time, get the surgery etc. Can run back to Big Jan, same no hablo ingles.

Long story short, quest is mucked. Anyone having this problem, or have a work around?

I had the same problem, landed on Coruscant but the quest text didnt advanced. I dropped the quest in a cantina on Coruscant and Corso went active and i could pick the quest again, then it worked correctly

Thanks, this got it working. However, still a few small bugs happened.

When I was talking to the Doctor and end of quest, Corso was nekkid don't to his underoo's. Then when I finished, he was simply invisible. Still summoned as an active companion, just not there :) Dismissing him and re-summoning him fixed it easy enough.

Very buggy quest over all.

• 3 months later...

The same thing happened to me today (14th of April 2012) after patch 1.2.

Dropping the quest and picking it back up again on Coruscant made it work again.

I, too, took the shuttle from the Fleet and not my own ship to Coruscant.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also had the same problem today. The above worked perfectly,

Here is a step by step of the instructions.

:rak_02: Land on Coruscant

:rak_02: Head to Dealer's Den Cantina

:rak_02: Load up the mission log and click on abandon

:rak_02: Start conversation with Corso Riggs again to start mission

:rak_05: Dr Hope has mission icon (in same location)

Yes that is just repeating what has been said. I have put it into a step by step list incase anyone has difficulties, I kept clicking on reset until I realised I could abandon the mission and start it again from where I was