No help in story mode legacy 1.2

tigerrock

Hi Guys

I am just wondering why Bio changed the way story mode quests go, whereas you cant have a friend to help you if needed. Some of you might think that just go and level up a bit and you should be able to do it. Well thats not always the case.

I watched my wife who plays a Jedi sage on her story quest last night where she is on the quest Fearless where you have to board the Euphony.

The problem with this quest is thet the boss is 44 elite and who needs lots of interupts, the sage correct me if im wrong has 2 interupt skills, is not enough.

She is level 47 and it took her 20 mins, afetr continous deaths to take the boss down as it kept healing its self.

If Bio kept the story mode as it was ie you can take a friend to help if needed, and why shouldnt someone be able to take a friend to help? its thier choice. This quest took my wife 2 days to finnaly complete after getting new gear and leveling up, but not after saying that she was getting so frustrated that she was going to stop playing the game, is that the response Bio are after i think not.

I have read in forums that Bio have said that the changes were made to make it a solo quest and that if they cant complete it then go level some more, nice attitude Bio.

I always say why change something that works and isnt broken. Ok not everyone needs help with thier class quest but isn't that for us to decide not Bio, we pay the subscription so we should be able to level our characters our way. :mad:

Edited by tigerrock

You can have people assist, you need to ensure you set the 'Any class enter storyline isntance' or whatever it is,

Helped a level 30 do the Sage Class Quest on Tython with a level 50 Sage with no problems

Since the 1.2 patch when you go to go to the ship that the class qst is on, it comes up error not a valid location.

This has only occured since the legacy patch, even after ticking the any class box.

Edited by tigerrock

Since the 1.2 patch when you go to go to the ship that the class qst is on, it comes up error not a valid location.

This has only occured since the legacy patch, even after ticking the any class box.

There is a way round this 'not a valid location' meet up with the person who needs the help with class quest and go with them on their ship to the location.

Did it yesterday with my daughter. Needed help on my jedi knight and she had same location error message. Took us 20 mins before we figured it out, met on fleet and she travelled with me to the location.

Hey presto, help received and quest completed...