Appearance Designer Sale!

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Over the next ten days, starting tomorrow, we are going to be offering a 50% off sale within the Appearance Designer! Here are the details:

Start: 11 AM CDT Friday, September 13th

End: 11 AM CDT Monday, September 23rd

The Sale: All Appearance Designer changes and Appearance options will be 50% off. Note that subscribers will get this discount in addition to their normal subscriber discount!

-eric

That a nice, but when are they going to add features for non-human players. Many races have nothing new to buy, I only have one human so it fairly useless to me right now. Not saying it a bad feature but I would love to get the long hair and glowing eyes on my pure blood. To be honest I don’t get why they locked these feature to human only, many hair color/styles are shared among the different species . Only a few of the species should have been locked out and everyone should be able to use the eyes. Edited by TheSeer

To be honest I don’t get why they locked these feature to human only, many hair color/styles are shared among the different species . Only a few of the species should have been locked out and everyone should be able to use the eyes.

How else are they going to be able to sell you the same thing four times? :rak_03:

Pretty neat deal, I've been looking into making a few changes here and there on certain characters, now is going to be the time for it!

Also I suspect that for subs the discount will be something like 75% off, though it would be awesome if it really was free :p

How else are they going to be able to sell you the same thing four times? :rak_03:

I know right...

They're doing a good job at taking their time.

That a nice, but when are they going to add features for non-human players. Many races have nothing new to buy, I only have one human so it fairly useless to me right now. Not saying it a bad feature but I would love to get the long hair and glowing eyes on my pure blood. To be honest I don’t get why they locked these feature to human only, many hair color/styles are shared among the different species . Only a few of the species should have been locked out and everyone should be able to use the eyes.

BW must share the ideals of the Empire. You know, humans are superior and to hell on alien species. :eek:

You know what gets me: The imperial officer we talk to on Kaas when doing the DK bounty contract happens to be a chiss with cybernetic implants. But, we can't make a chiss with cybernetics implants. Only humans can be cyborgs except for that lone chiss. So, what the **** is going on here. I would love cybernetic implants on a chiss, sith pureblood, and rattataki. Also, chiss, miralukans, mirialans, and cyborgs need beards. Their faces are cold especially while on Hoth and Ilum.

Also, I'd like more piercing options for rattataki's and sith purebloods.

Edited by Dedrayge

For subscribers designer has to work as legacy perks - to have a choice on use credits or CC.

Nothing more, nothing less...

I agree with you. Personally, I am putting my money where my mouth is and ignoring this feature until you can. Same with the dyes. I don't begrudge Bioware making money, but I only have one power as a customer to show them my displeasure and so sale or no, I will exercise it.