Lana and Theron as unlockable companions at the end of Forged Alliances?

ViciousFett

I honestly doubt it but that's just me.

The novelty factor would be minimal to non-existent, not to mention we had already significant exposure to their backstory, especially when it comes to Theron.

A truly new companion that you know nothing about, even if from a species you're familiarized with - such as the Voss :D - sounds far more likely to me, not to mention enticing.

I have no need for another couple of human companions.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I honestly doubt it but that's just me.

The novelty factor would be minimal to non-existent, not to mention we had already significant exposure to their backstory, especially when it comes to Theron.

A truly new companion that you know nothing about, even if from a species you're familiarized with - such as the Voss :D - sounds far more likely to me, not to mention enticing.

I have no need for another couple of human companions.

What like Treek, whom we got almost zero backstory on?

Also, a human companion is exactly what we want, since they're our only options of displaying armor in our strongholds (with helm). Some classes, like trooper or sorc only have 2.

Edited by ViciousFett

What like Treek, whom we got almost zero backstory on?

Treek has plenty of backstory. The fact she speaks gibberish makes it feel far less appealing though.

Next companion should speak Basic.

Again, Voss. :D

Also, a human companion is exactly what we want, since they're our only options of displaying armor in our strongholds. Some classes, like trooper or sorc only have 2.

Not really. I don't want it at any rate, not even because of that detail pertaining Strongholds.