Power vs Aim Augments

Farewellfire

H all. So I have started getting my Dreadguard Gear to replace my campaign stuff. Currently got Gloves and Pants, custom belt/bracer with 27 armouring and mod and 2 x hazmat implants. I checked noxxic's guide on mod's etc and it says the power augment is BiS vs their previous recommendation of aim being BiS pre dreadguard gear.

Is this the case? I have over 2000 aim without any augments if that makes a difference.

Any advice or explanation of how power compares to aim etc woul be appreciated.

Thanks

H all. So I have started getting my Dreadguard Gear to replace my campaign stuff. Currently got Gloves and Pants, custom belt/bracer with 27 armouring and mod and 2 x hazmat implants. I checked noxxic's guide on mod's etc and it says the power augment is BiS vs their previous recommendation of aim being BiS pre dreadguard gear.

Is this the case? I have over 2000 aim without any augments if that makes a difference.

Any advice or explanation of how power compares to aim etc woul be appreciated.

Thanks

With 14 Augments, it breaks down like this:

14 x Aim Augments with group buffs and talents = 57.5 damage bonus and 0.93% crit

14 x Power Augments = 58 damage bonus.

So, in a raid setting with full group buffs and the +9% Aim talent you would only lose .5% damage but gain nearly a full point of crit.

Stick with the Aim augments.

With 14 Augments, it breaks down like this:

14 x Aim Augments with group buffs and talents = 57.5 damage bonus and 0.93% crit

14 x Power Augments = 58 damage bonus.

So, in a raid setting with full group buffs and the +9% Aim talent you would only lose .5% damage but gain nearly a full point of crit.

Stick with the Aim augments.

He already answered why aim is still better.