I might be flamed for this but..

theUndead

Ok I know some might say I am doing this for attention and maybe I am but I am a little proud of myself and just felt like sharing.

What is it you may ask? Well even though I spend too much time playing video games I found out today that I passed all my subjects for this past university semester.:D If you are wondering why I need to share this, well it's because they were particularity hard subjects that I had failed before and to me it is a big deal when you finally pass them

So yeah just feeling a little proud and because I frequent this forums every day I figured why not share it here.

Thanks.

Ok I know some might say I am doing this for attention and maybe I am but I am a little proud of myself and just felt like sharing.

What is it you may ask? Well even though I spend too much time playing video games I found out today that I passed all my subjects for this past university semester.:D If you are wondering why I need to share this, well it's because they were particularity hard subjects that I had failed before and to me it is a big deal when you finally pass them

So yeah just feeling a little proud and because I frequent this forums every day I figured why not share it here.

Thanks.

Well done! Get the best grades on your diploma it will be with you for life. Most people don't realize this!

Congrats.

Well done! Get the best grades on your diploma it will be with you for life. Most people don't realize this!

I've always seen advice to stop listing your grades after your first job or two in your intended career. It's really only useful in getting that first job, after that jobs stop caring. That's not to say that people shouldn't try to get the best grades they can though.

Congrats.

I've always seen advice to stop listing your grades after your first job or two in your intended career. It's really only useful in getting that first job, after that jobs stop caring. That's not to say that people shouldn't try to get the best grades they can though.

But that first job is so important. It really does put you on a particular path.

I know what it feels like to finally pass something that you've failed before.

I went to Highschool in the states, and we had to take Algebra to graduate. I failed that class three times in a row. :cool: When I passed......It was a great feeling XD

I know what it feels like to finally pass something that you've failed before.

I went to Highschool in the states, and we had to take Algebra to graduate. I failed that class three times in a row. :cool: When I passed......It was a great feeling XD

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. Oh and the hardest subject was cryptography. Really really intensive maths and I don't have a maths mind at all. So yes it does feel good.