Ultimate PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

and other then completely lopsided games, how do you know a team keeps a turret uncapped in an civil war just to keep it going as long as possible because it is fun? They have a chance to win but they farm damage.

You need substantial evidence to prove a game is farmed. Being able to do that isn't always easy/possible without video proof.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need substantial evidence to prove a game is farmed. Being able to do that isn't always easy/possible without video proof.

Yeah I showed a lot of facts and went through every possible scenario to prove that one of the records was setup and you happily took it down

That qualifies as a farm game. Ignoring objectives to pad numbers.

Not trying to start any flaming or drama just seems that you cannot really enforce the rules especially on category's like largest heals, largest hit and so on can easily be manipulated. I like the idea of this thread just somethings are impossible to regulate.

Not trying to start any flaming or drama just seems that you cannot really enforce the rules especially on category's like largest heals, largest hit and so on can easily be manipulated. I like the idea of this thread just somethings are impossible to regulate.

He's got a point... And for those voidstar games if you were to kill players that many times, there's a 99% chance of a free time to cap which they haven't. So there's a big chance of a setup in the records as well

Biggest heals/hit records are a joke and everyone knows it. Not only because of the ease at which they are setup but also from the fact that it has very little to do with player skill. That is why they aren't regulated as much. Coincidentally they aren't added to the tally either.

Edited by Ravashakk

Biggest heals/hit records are a joke and everyone knows it. Not only because of the ease at which they are setup but also from the fact that it has very little to do with player skill. That is why they aren't regulated as much. Coincidentally they aren't added to the tally either.

Yeah they are more of a novelty and good to see how high they can go. Same with the most heals/dmg because it just depends on how long a wz goes for. The only thing I find skill in is the DPS and HPS(as long as they aren't setup) because if the wz went for as long as the others then who know how high they could have gotten.

That's the biggest problem... if I take that game down where 4 of those kills records are from, the farmed game, then I am going to be creating a major headache for myself in the future. This is one of those things where it's not always so obvious whether a game is farmed or if the kills were legit. This is why I don't really count kills in the overall server comparison(the bottom section) along with not counting biggest hit/heal. These particular records are simply too easy to set up.

Regardless, whatever I decide, I'll remain consistent. If I keep that setup game up there, I will add yours. If I take that setup game down... then yours won't be added either.

Yeah they are more of a novelty and good to see how high they can go. Same with the most heals/dmg because it just depends on how long a wz goes for. The only thing I find skill in is the DPS and HPS(as long as they aren't setup) because if the wz went for as long as the others then who know how high they could have gotten.

Yes, reaching certain numbers require a wz of a certain length, but reaching it does show some skill. You can't just hit 1 ability and get the record.

That's the biggest problem... if I take that game down where 4 of those kills records are from, the farmed game, then I am going to be creating a major headache for myself in the future. This is one of those things where it's not always so obvious whether a game is farmed or if the kills were legit. This is why I don't really count kills in the overall server comparison(the bottom section) along with not counting biggest hit/heal. These particular records are simply too easy to set up.

Regardless, whatever I decide, I'll remain consistent. If I keep that setup game up there, I will add yours. If I take that setup game down... then yours won't be added either.

In all my games where my team was able to farm the opposing team in their spawn (while we were on defense), we were able to reach the datacore in like 3-5 mins based on the lopsided teams. The SS clearly shows their team up near the spawn point holding them there all of round 2. Might as well have FARM written across it.

In all my games where my team was able to farm the opposing team in their spawn (while we were on defense), we were able to reach the datacore in like 3-5 mins based on the lopsided teams. The SS clearly shows their team up near the spawn point holding them there all of round 2. Might as well have FARM written across it.

Well you know what.... I looked at all the server lists that kept track of kills... including our own. Every game except ONE was a voidstar that was farmed until 0 seconds, with the allies team having barely any deaths, while most of the enemy team had 10+ deaths. It seems like the purpose was to farm kills(your game is included in this). So since there aren't even enough non-farmed results to constitute a full 5 on the list, I am just going to do away with that category altogether. Solo kills and Killing Blows will still remain, but overall kills in a warzone is now gone. If it ever returns, so will that game, because almost every high kill game is a farmed voidstar.

Other than that, the records have been updated(mainly in the healing section.)

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Well you know what.... I looked at all the server lists that kept track of kills... including our own. Every game except ONE was a voidstar that was farmed until 0 seconds, with the allies team having barely any deaths, while most of the enemy team had 10+ deaths. It seems like the purpose was to farm kills(your game is included in this). So since there aren't even enough non-farmed results to constitute a full 5 on the list, I am just going to do away with that category altogether. Solo kills and Killing Blows will still remain, but overall kills in a warzone is now gone. If it ever returns, so will that game, because almost every high kill game is a farmed voidstar.

Actually in my game, the other team had plenty of kills. The reason the kill count was higher was lack of healing. We got far but because the other team wasn't full of bad players we weren't able to reach the core. That is a world of difference than a team with less than 2-3 kills getting farmed in their spawn.

Anyways I'm getting tired of the records thread due to the inconsistencies in regulation. This will more than likely be the last time I contribute.

now I don't wanna be jelly but alot of people on the list never died. So I don't take that numbers seriously cause with that much poket healers and maybe a staged match anything is possible. So this thread is just for show and not the real deal. If you pug and pull of 700k you're good, if you get more you're fighting against noobs and afk bots.

I can show you a legit game with 76 kills. There's not much to debate about it and the game looks kind of even. I just never put it up because it wasn't close to the records... How about we start from scratch?

Actually in my game, the other team had plenty of kills. The reason the kill count was higher was lack of healing. We got far but because the other team wasn't full of bad players we weren't able to reach the core. That is a world of difference than a team with less than 2-3 kills getting farmed in their spawn.

Anyways I'm getting tired of the records thread due to the inconsistencies in regulation. This will more than likely be the last time I contribute.

Sorry you feel that way, I'm trying to be as consistent and fair as possible with the records, it is not my intention to play favorites, sorry if you think I am doing so. I'd be curious to know what you think these inconsistencies are. If it's about the kills thing, you were the one who was pushing me to take that game down, once I started looking at all the kills games I realized most of them were full length voidstars where the enemy team had way more deaths than the enemy team and the games could have been ended a lot quicker. So I removed all the games that were on the kills category, I don't see what is so inconsistent about that.

1 guy on our server got 1.99M heals the other day, just short of 2M. Pretty epic, don't know if he will claim though :p

Ranked game, novare stalemate ofc

It wasn't a ranked game, look at the screenshot on the server forum, no rating gain.