Descension is Recruiting

Nipanther

Descension (an Imperial Guild on the Bastion Server) is currently opening our recruitment to the community. We are an active guild in both PVE and PVP. We currently have two active hardmode raiding groups that run on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays. We run PVP Friday events and host World PVP on Saturday as well. We are looking for people who want to join who are community oriented, want to end game raid, or want to pvp. If you are interested in joining our guild you are welcome to message any of the in game characters: Bracus, Steaxy, Sinaster, Venom, Jerrek, Rorschack, or Lowk. You can visit our website @ descension.info and register on our site.

We are looking for active mature players. Not all applicants will be accepted. We will review each and all players and determine if you are fit for our community. We look forward to seeing your application and will be in touch.

For the Empire.

Bracus, High Lord of Descension

• 7 months later...
Hey I'm Hâvòc, I recently joined decension with my buddy Ràvak, both 55 sins on bastion. We were wondering, do you have a forum or website? Just somewhere to talk to the rest of the guilders offline while at school/work to plan ahead for the night or weekend. Know what I'm saying?